Question about TID, TSV SID and Shinies

#1 I was wondering if the TID, TSV SID are still linked together via bitwise operations and if it's the same formula as X/Y

#2 Would changing my TID/SID via PKHeX also change my TSV to make it legal (if Q1 holds).

#3 Is the PID value still relevant? I think it changes the characteristics but have no affect on IVs or Nature, but what about Shinies?

#4 As far as shinies (nonhatched) are concerned, what is factored into play? SID? PID? Why does the powersav shiny code change the IV values?

Sorry if some of the questions have already been answered, but I've found some mix results and I just wanted a clarification

Thanks

1) yes

2) probably

3) still is relevant (shininess)

4) TID/SID + PID. Powersaves is garbage.

Does TID/SID and PID apply for starters or legendaries (IE Latios/as Trio Legends)

and is there a formula for legal shinies given the TID/SID/PID

Lastly if I SR til I get a shiny starter or on of the legendaries mentioned above, would I be able to change the gender, IVs and still have it be legal as long as I don't change the PID?

Thanks

You've lost me, what if there is no formula what is the

((PID & 0xFFFF) ^ (PID >> 16) ^ SID ^ TID) >> 4 == 0

I'm not that familiar with bitwise operators, but if given the TID/SID can't you find the PID which makes the expression valid or is there something I overlooked.

Lastly, worst case scenario, if I have to SR for a legal shiny PID, I assume that I'll be able to change the IV, nature and gender and the pokemon will still be legal?.