Pokemon Omega Ruby list of problems

athrun5

I played this game and I found it was easy but did what I could till it just got boring. I then found a hard modded Omega ruby but it crashes all the time making it unplayable. So I came up with the idea to make one since I found this site and all. (way over my head) I then started for the last 3 hours or so trying to get all thats needed to get the GARC from my game ultimately that failed since my SD card has some odd issues and as a result can't hold anything more then 1.7gb and thats not enough for ruby.

So I was wondering if you guys can help me figure out this problem

1. if anyone has a patch that can mix things up abit and make this interesting like how x and y were with its massive mixed gen wild pokemon and such.

2. if this isn't against the rules give me the GARC... Once again I looked at the rules and I am not sure if its breaking the rules but if it is I am sorry and I won't bring it up again.

3. Any way to unpack the 3ds file on pc without 3ds as I can't get the space on my sd card.

Thanks for reading

Thats the thing the card itself should more or less be able to hold it. its a 4gb card but only shows that it has 2.9gb and has 1.2gbs used for likely my emunand..... Besides I kinda used most of my money on my new micro sd card.

EDIT: Question if I had a 16gb sd card lying around somewhere, would I need emunand to get the files needed.