PKHeX for Mac ported successfully (Download at the bottom of the post)

fm360

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12103[/ATTACH]

I mean I can't type in the numbers in IV and EV correctly, I can't edit the numbers

Thats weird. It looks fine when I try to change EVs? I don't know what to tell ya.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12143[/ATTACH]

Can anyone help me please? thanks. i dont know what to do.

Hold option while you select the app. If option doesn't work try control. You will then have to enter the administer password in order to continue.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12143[/ATTACH]

Can anyone help me please? thanks. i dont know what to do.

It does kind of explain what the problem is - your settings only allow Mac App Store apps to be installed. Just go to System Preferences>Security and Privacy>check 'allow apps to be downloaded from anywhere'.

I DID IT EVERYONE

I have noticed that some people that are trying to use this program are on a mac so their for I have decided to port PKHeX onto mac. If your on a mac, i hope you enjoy this.:smile:

Uses latest version as of 2/1/15 (I will try to update the download links when a new version of PKHeX comes out in the future)

PKHeX Download

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0By1gvGT83A7UMzNrYmVXeENwZGs&export=download

PKHaX (Illegal mode) Download

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0By1gvGT83A7UVjJFaUwwbG5mTk0&export=download

I'm having an issue with the downloads. I can get them from google drive but they never seem to fully complete. I get the chrome equivalent of the spinning ball of doom for downloads. I tried firefox, but it just froze up at the last second.

Could you possibly try a different host?

I'm having an issue with the downloads. I can get them from google drive but they never seem to fully complete. I get the chrome equivalent of the spinning ball of doom for downloads. I tried firefox, but it just froze up at the last second.

I can make some mirrors

The mirrors will be up in about 30 minutes.

So everything works great making the pokemon I'm just not sure how to get it from my SD card to game. I've watched tutorials and I'm getting everything right but it seems like I'm supposed to save an extra file onto my SD card but I'm not sure what..

Edit: the tutorials that i have seen have been for Windows and they all had to drag a file into their SD card, do we have to as well? thats the only reason i can think of that mine still won't work.

Edited by Eddy711
clarification

Thank you so much for the port, I really wanted to use this! Do the current downloads have the QR feature, or has that not been ported yet? I downloaded this a few days ago and it seems like the feature came out very recently, I just want to know so I don't end up re-downloading it just to check and see if it has it.

Hey there,

So I downloaded PKHex yesterday for Mac and it works fine and everything, I can edit all of the necessary things to make a legit looking pokemon, but for whatever reason, I can't find the button to generate the QR code to actually inject it into my game. How/where can I do this??

Thanks

If this is just a Wine wrapper, you can download Wine yourself and run the Windows version using your own copy of Wine.

You can't just do that. You need to add .NET 3.5 into the app files. It is a pain in the ass to do.