Battle Resort/Institute Legal Check???

Tyo36

Details please?

im using pkhax, to like go over the 510 evs limit, or to add impossible abilities/moves, or make perma-megas, but every time i try to enter with them i get a message saying something like (there are no pokemon that are able to participate...)

before the new webexploit i remember reading some posts in different forums that battle institute/resort accepts some hack-mons....

i just want to complete those two without any headaches...

im using pkhax, to like go over the 510 evs limit, or to add impossible abilities/moves, or make perma-megas, but every time i try to enter with them i get a message saying something like (there are no pokemon that are able to participate...)

before the new webexploit i remember reading some posts in different forums that battle institute/resort accepts some hack-mons....

Well there's your problem right there. The battle facilities don't check abilities or moves, but they do check EVs.

You can't do that with the ram exploit, I think that's a rom related issue, editing the blacklist and entering hacked pokemon in those facilities.