Smogon Dex Pokemon Collection

FullLifeGames

Well I think that I will take a bit longer, sry for that (I was too lazy :/). I won't give a date out, because last time I didn't make it, but I hope I will make it soon.

Its ok :D and lol I been lazy too xD but by tomorrow I'll have finished the list and if you want I could start to gen Kalos Pokemon once I finish the list with my ID, SID and OT :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok :D and lol I been lazy too xD but by tomorrow I'll have finished the list and if you want I could start to gen Kalos Pokemon once I finish the list with my ID, SID and OT :)
So I made the Pokemon from Kanto - Hoenn.

Some things which annoyed me on my way there and you should fix:

- check if you misspelled something

- check if the Pokemon, you're writing down has this ability or just his evolution

- if you want two different Iv spreads, please make two entrys of these Pokemon

- stay in the format you defined

- use this file I fixed here

So I made the Pokemon from Kanto - Hoenn.

Some things which annoyed me on my way there and you should fix:

- check if you misspelled something

- check if the Pokemon, you're writing down has this ability or just his evolution

- if you want two different Iv spreads, please make two entrys of these Pokemon

- stay in the format you defined

- use this file I fixed here

Will Do :) I tried to not misspell anything and the abilities and the format im almost 100% sure they're right

I'll do the IV Spreads from now on :)

The List is 100% Finished :)

Edited by Wicked13

Finally finished editing the Kanto Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Kanto folder and put each Pokemon in the Kanto Region in order

~ Added different nature/ability/hidden power variants

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos]) :)

~ Changed Met Location From Route 121 to Battle Resort

~ Changed the Pokeball from Pokeball to the ball that best matches each Pokemon (example: Bulbasaur in a Nest Ball, Squirtle in a Dive Ball) while at the same time making sure the Pokemon-Pokeball combination is legal (example of an illegal Pokemon-Pokeball combination: Chespin in a Love Ball [Love Balls were only available in HG SS therefore you can't catch a Chespin with one xD])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day from 2/9/2015 to 2/12/2015

~ Fixed IV's in some of the Pokemon

~ Added basic moves to certain Pokemon without any moves or with an available move space and also added more egg moves to some other Pokemon

~ Added Memories/Amie in order to make the Pokemon look more Legit

I'll Upload The folder when you have the other Pokemon ready and I finish editing them :D

I'll start with Johto in a few hours (hehe its 1:22 A.M right now xD I gotta Sleep).

Finally finished editing the Kanto Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Kanto folder and put each Pokemon in the Kanto Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos]) :)

~ Changed the Pokeball from Pokeball to the ball that best matches each Pokemon (example: Bulbasaur in a Nest Ball, Squirtle in a Dive Ball) while at the same time making sure the Pokemon-Pokeball combination is legal (example of an illegal Pokemon-Pokeball combination: Chespin in a Love Ball [Love Balls were only available in HG SS therefore you can't catch a Chespin with one xD])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day from 2/9/2015 to 2/12/2015

~ Added basic moves to certain Pokemon without any moves or with an available move space and also added more egg moves to some other Pokemon

I'll Upload The folder when you have the other Pokemon ready and I finish editing them :D

I'll start with Johto in a few hours (hehe its 1:22 A.M right now xD I gotta Sleep).

Before you do it all on your own!

I made a day ago a Mass Editor you can use for this:

So the Pokemon Showdown to file thing will be a later project.

For now I enhanced the Mass Editor (damn was it annoying to do this, especially the Met stuff) and build everything in, I could think of. This is the new version:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12120[/ATTACH]

You can download the new version here, but there may be some bugs in it. I don't have the time now for testing, so try some things if you can :)

Finally also finished editing the Johto Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Johto folder and put each Pokemon in the Johto Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day being 2/12/2015

I'll start the Hoenn Pokemon tomorrow (xD I wanna play Dying Light)

Edited by Wicked13

Finally also finished editing the Johto Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Johto folder and put each Pokemon in the Johto Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day being 2/12/2015

I'll start the Hoenn Pokemon tomorrow (xD I wanna play Dying Light)

You're doing so much work :o (Making an own thread for this later would be the best I think)

Btw, I moved the Mass Editor: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44994-Mass-Editor-for-all-PKHeX-supported-files&p=198786#post198786

You're doing so much work :o (Making an own thread for this later would be the best I think)

Btw, I moved the Mass Editor: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44994-Mass-Editor-for-all-PKHeX-supported-files&p=198786#post198786

I'll start Hoenn tomorrow :) and yes I was actually thinking of doing a thread but lets wait till we finish making and editing all the Pokemon :)

Finally also finished editing the Hoenn Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Hoenn folder and put each Pokemon in the Hoenn Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [sinnoh,Unova,Kalos])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day 2/13/2015 - 2/14/2015

I'll Upload The folder when you have the other Pokemon ready and I finish editing them all

I'll start the Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos Pokemon when you have them ready for me :D

Edited by Wicked13

Finally also finished editing the Hoenn Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Hoenn folder and put each Pokemon in the Hoenn Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [sinnoh,Unova,Kalos])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day 2/13/2015 - 2/14/2015

I'll Upload The folder when you have the other Pokemon ready and I finish editing them all

I'll start the Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos Pokemon when you have them ready for me :D

Sinnoh - Kalos and all.

Have fun with it :D

So I tried this today (Didn't did it the last time I posted)

It's pretty good :D I made a Trainer red team with it based on the one I made from showdown

Just a question tho, Can you get a bad egg from this if you do it with pcedit? Haven't seen one yet

I didn't test it with PC Edit, but you shouldn't get a bad egg because of this.

Finally also finished editing the Sinnoh Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Sinnoh folder and put each Pokemon in the Sinnoh Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [unova,Kalos])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day 2/15/2015 - 2/16/2015

I'll start the Unova Pokemon later on today and maybe finish them tomorrow :)

Hey, looking forward to your uploads, thanks heaps for all the work you're putting in!

And FullLifeGames - the mass editor is amazing, thank you :)

I'll have all of the Pokemon finished I think by Wednesday or Thursday :D

I'll make a Thread as soon as I finish and I'll mention you so you and anyone can download them :)

And FullLifeGames - the mass editor is amazing, thank you :)
Well thank you for thanking me :D
Finally also finished editing the Sinnoh Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Sinnoh folder and put each Pokemon in the Sinnoh Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [unova,Kalos])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day 2/15/2015 - 2/16/2015

I'll start the Unova Pokemon later on today and maybe finish them tomorrow :)

I'll have all of the Pokemon finished I think by Wednesday or Thursday :D

I'll make a Thread as soon as I finish and I'll mention you so you and anyone can download them :)

Thanks dude and great job! :)

Finally also finished editing the Unova Pokemon

Edited:

~ Made a Unova folder and put each Pokemon in the Unova Region in order

~ Changed Language, Country, Region, Sub Region, and 3DS Region From German, Germany, --- , Europe to English, United States, Arkansas and America respectively (I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does I won't do it with any of the other regions [Kalos])

~ Changed Met Date From 1/1/2015 to the most current day 2/17/2015 - 2/18/2015

Will try to finish Kalos today and make a thread :D