PPSE Save Files?

KEDLogic

If you are using it for no$gba (emulator) then you will have to make the SAV in Pokesav then rip it using Rudolph's Rip Tool... well that's what I think, I don't use emulators so i'm not too experienced. If you have an Action Replay there should be an option called Export as ARDS Code if you right-click on certain places otherwise there will be buttons... but that's only if you have the Latest Version (0.05) which should be the one you're using, if not then get the latest version.

The Acekard 2 is a very good card, and it's cheap. But the 2 best are the CycloDS Evolution, and M3 Real.

The Cyclo is the most expensive, but probably the only Flash Cart that can connect to Pokemon Battle Revolution. But if that doesn't concern you. The M3 is much cheaper, and your able to use the beautiful, and smooth, M3 Sakura firmware.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Acekard 2 is a very good card, and it's cheap. But the 2 best are the CycloDS Evolution, and M3 Real.

The Cyclo is the most expensive, but probably the only Flash Cart that can connect to Pokemon Battle Revolution. But if that doesn't concern you. The M3 is much cheaper, and your able to use the beautiful, and smooth, M3 Sakura firmware.

Wait... why is M3 Real so much better than Acekard?

Well they do have a Flash Cart that works with the DSi and your able to use M3 Sakura which is based of Moonshell 2 so your media capabilities get a boost and scolling through the menu just looks so smooth it's similar to an iPod Touch

Though if you really not sure try checking out reviews in Gbatemp.net and Youtube and just look at the features if they suit you

With the new Akaio firmware released. The Acekard seems like a better choice, because it solves around 100 rom compatibility, and it fixes the Wii connectivity. So i may go with the Acekard brands. The brand i would purchase is the R.P.G, because it comes with it's on NAND memory which is 1 gb, and it doesn't need a firmware to run.

PM me if you have any further questions.