Sheer Force Landorus/Diancie help?

Scrub Lord

Hello, I've injected a Sheer Force Landorus and a Diancie to my Pokémon OR game. However, I cannot use them in battles. I'm sure all the other 4 pokémon are ok, and I'm nearly sure Diancie also is (I nicknamed her, but one can theoretically change a event pokémon's name if they happen to have the same ID and SID than the event mon, so it isn't illegal). I went as far as to check what is the original Diancie's SID and copied it to mine

now, about the Landorus: I'm aware that Sheer Force Landorus is currently unavailable as a gen X/Y/OR/AS native pokémon, so I've made it like a gen V pokémon, from Black 2. I made his met level 40, inside a Dream Ball, non-shiny. I'd like to get some help here, because I'm fairly sure he is the problem.

if anyone can give me a pre-made and working Sheer Force Landorus file, that'd be really helpful

Hey there!

As far as I know, event Pokémon OT/SID are restricted. So, it is almost impossible to have such credentials; ergo, you shouldn't nickname Diancie. As for the Sheer Force Landorus, make sure it comes from the dream radar and that it has the extra bytes 66 (0x42) value of 01.

- Hide

Hello, I've injected a Sheer Force Landorus and a Diancie to my Pokémon OR game. However, I cannot use them in battles. I'm sure all the other 4 pokémon are ok, and I'm nearly sure Diancie also is (I nicknamed her, but one can theoretically change a event pokémon's name if they happen to have the same ID and SID than the event mon, so it isn't illegal). I went as far as to check what is the original Diancie's SID and copied it to mine

now, about the Landorus: I'm aware that Sheer Force Landorus is currently unavailable as a gen X/Y/OR/AS native pokémon, so I've made it like a gen V pokémon, from Black 2. I made his met level 40, inside a Dream Ball, non-shiny. I'd like to get some help here, because I'm fairly sure he is the problem.

if anyone can give me a pre-made and working Sheer Force Landorus file, that'd be really helpful

The nicknamed Diancie seems like the problem, even though your explanation makes sense. Met Location has to be "a lovely place,", OG is X or Y, in a Cherish Ball, met level 50, Fateful Encounter checked.

I have a legit HA Landorus (actually caught in Dream Radar but edited IVs/Nature) that migrated to Pokemon Bank, met location has to be Pokemon Dream Radar. Here it is in Therian forme.

https://www.mediafire.com/?slkybtv5h9xjmeh

Thank you for the extra bytes tip, I would never have guessed that one! About the OT and SID, I know OT doesn't affect the renaming possibility, only the ID and SID do; I don't know if they're restricted, however. I'll try using Diancie with a nickname again, if I can't do it I'll remove said nickname. Thanks again!

The nicknamed Diancie seems like the problem, even though your explanation makes sense. Met Location has to be "a lovely place,", OG is X or Y, in a Cherish Ball, met level 50, Fateful Encounter checked.

I have a legit HA Landorus (actually caught in Dream Radar but edited IVs/Nature) that migrated to Pokemon Bank, met location has to be Pokemon Dream Radar. Here it is in Therian forme.

https://www.mediafire.com/?slkybtv5h9xjmeh

Thanks for the info, my Diancie has all those details except the fact she IS nicknamed. As I said above, I'll try using her with a nickname once again, along with the Landorus I'm going to modify, so if I still fail I'll remove her nickname. Thank you for the reply

Thank you for the extra bytes tip, I would never have guessed that one! About the OT and SID, I know OT doesn't affect the renaming possibility, only the ID and SID do; I don't know if they're restricted, however. I'll try using Diancie with a nickname again, if I can't do it I'll remove said nickname. Thanks again!

Actually you can only nickname a pokemon when OT, TID and SID is the same.

Frankly, do not nickname Diancie, and see if she works now.