RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using this a couple of days ago but today when i tried to load my save file by going to http://bit.ly/1Caycho, by browser said that the page could not be found.

I tried clearing my browser cache/cookies and even initialize save data. No luck.

Need help.

Pkhex even removed ram2sav compatibility a while back in a release if i remember correctly. Pretty sure one of the commits said that. So yes, use homebrew.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I am new here so please be nice :3 because my english skills are really bad too lol

I have e problem with PKHeX ! i was using it for over a year and it worked perfectly on my 2DS with 8.1.0

But about a week ago it stopped working and wont work anymore and i did not even change anything on the settings or anywhere else.

Can somebody help me fix this ? i dont know what to do.

maybe i should update from 8.x to 9.x but i really down know how i should update to the not latest firmware :(

if there is anything a can do please wirte me i need you guys :)

Hi guys. I am new here so please be nice :3 because my english skills are really bad too lol

I have e problem with PKHeX ! i was using it for over a year and it worked perfectly on my 2DS with 8.1.0

But about a week ago it stopped working and wont work anymore and i did not even change anything on the settings or anywhere else.

Can somebody help me fix this ? i dont know what to do.

maybe i should update from 8.x to 9.x but i really down know how i should update to the not latest firmware :(

if there is anything a can do please wirte me i need you guys :)

To answer the non latest updates - use a cartridge that does the update i.e. Smash 3ds.

You're saying it stopped working how? Don't you mean the ram2sav website? That would be because it's been taken down. More than likely because with the homebrew and CFW scene over on Gbatemp it is pretty much deprecated.

Yes exactly, whenever I go to pcin or pcout it says "Communication Error"

I've tried using QR code, and it works fine. Thing is, I don't like using it since it takes time and inefficient. It's much faster to create one whole PC and put it in the game.

Oh, good idea. I need to check out now which game updates me to a earlier than 9.2.0 Firmware.

Thank you very much ! i hope i will be able to do it :)

To answer the non latest updates - use a cartridge that does the update i.e. Smash 3ds.

You're saying it stopped working how? Don't you mean the ram2sav website? That would be because it's been taken down. More than likely because with the homebrew and CFW scene over on Gbatemp it is pretty much deprecated.

I've tried using QR code, and it works fine. Thing is, I don't like using it since it takes time and inefficient. It's much faster to create one whole PC and put it in the game.

Oh, good idea. I need to check out now which game updates me to a earlier than 9.2.0 Firmware.

Thank you very much ! i hope i will be able to do it

Thank you very much ! i hope i will be able to do it

http://www.3dsdb.com/ will have with that for what I understand. I do not know too much about cartridge updating so as odd as it may seem I'd like to again just refer you to GBATemp's forum

Coz else this gets offtopic which is no good :P

use a cartridge that does the update i.e. Smash 3ds.

There are people with the same problems and they say that they tried smash bros and it required only 8.1 on their consoles :/

well, i think i must try it myself first. got to buy it now for a cyatridge update lol

There are people with the same problems and they say that they tried smash bros and it required only 8.1 on their consoles :/

well, i think i must try it myself first. got to buy it now for a cyatridge update lol

Yeah sorry i'm pretty sure you're correct on smash bros, totally my bad. I know there are cartridges that upgrade to 9.2 however. But I do not know which.

Yeah sorry i'm pretty sure you're correct on smash bros, totally my bad. I know there are cartridges that upgrade to 9.2 however. But I do not know which.

http://3dsdb.com/

Looks like there's only 4:

Tomodachi Life (Rev02)

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Rev02)

Gardening Mama: Forest Friends

Cooking Mama: Bon Appetit!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi.. wondering if Project Pokemon could perhaps add back these ram2sav URL so we could use the exploit as before?

Please.. It was convenient :)

You should be using homebrew and a save manager instead; updated versions of PKHeX no longer support ram2sav files.

If you still wish to be out of date:

http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#rsavin.bin

http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#rsavout.bin

Is there any way to get this (or something similar) to work with the newest update (or at least a recent one). I have 107.0-32U, and the first post says it only works on something I don't have D:

My own and Kaphotics comments right above your own...???

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know how to do that that's why I rely on this it was so simply :( thank you for replying @Deoxyz

?????? Reading a few replies above your own that hard ??????

No I'm not being a smart ass at all. On a forum, no, on the internet you are expected to use search functionalities prior to posting. Everyone will always tell you the same everywhere.

Except on Tumblr. But that's a whole different story.

Yo hey, i've been trying to get this working for a while yesterday, but everytime i try to open my ramsav in PKHex, it tells me "Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size.".

My sysnand is on 9.2 and i'm using the most recent PKHex, i'm playing the EU version of X.

Anyone got an idea how i could fix this?