RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is the new Tubehax exploit using Hombrew, will it work with this? it supports 9.9 and lower

TubeHax/IronHax/Ninjhax however you want to call it, they are completely different from Spider. However, as of today there is a Save manager homebrew app to provide save dumping.

Click Here

Look at favna's post just above yours. You can use Tubehax to launch savedata manager on a 9.9 3DS, which makes you able to backup a save, mod it with pkhex, then import it back on your cartridge.

thx i put the tubehax thing on just after i put my post i wasnt sure about it at first but its ok once u get use ti it

How do you convert ramsav file types into main in PkHex?

Because PkHex doesn't have an option to save into a "main" type if you've opened a ramsav type...

It's possible, check the shortcuts (at the help thing.. Not at home rn so I don't know the exact menu names)

Meh..

Makes me wonder why even bother using Spider these days. Homebrew is so much better and all that.

This. Especially since both Tubehax and Spider require internet and a PC with SD card reader. Plus, the homebrew save manager provides the added privilege of backing up and restoring saves for every other game, especially the saves of digital-only games. Also, Tubehax can prevent a 3DS from downloading a new firmware update.

Meh..

Makes me wonder why even bother using Spider these days. Homebrew is so much better and all that.

Well there's being able to rematch secret base trainers, and rsavin immediately after capture of a legendary (if you rsavout before the event), just to do it again. I don't know how to edit the sav to be able to rematch secret base trainers, so browser exploits still are worth it to me.

Well there's being able to rematch secret base trainers, and rsavin immediately after capture of a legendary (if you rsavout before the event), just to do it again. I don't know how to edit the sav to be able to rematch secret base trainers, so browser exploits still are worth it to me.

But, why do you still need to fight Secret Base Battles? Whatever rewards you would get, you can max out those items using PKHex or Powersaves...

But, why do you still need to fight Secret Base Battles? Whatever rewards you would get, you can max out those items using PKHex or Powersaves...

My Secret Base trainers are Blissey teams, it's fast exp training. Yeah, I could edit pokemon levels to make them 100, but you know, a bit of work should go into training pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...
Will this work on Version 9.5.0-22U?

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0 to 9.5.0-22. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

​How hard can it be. This is literally started on the very first post of this topic!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any idea why I can't get this to work with my Pokemon Y even though I can get it to work perfectly with Pokemon X & ORAS?

Could it be because I never got the last Pokemon Y update before the browser exploit got patched?

If this the case, is someone working on fixing this issues?

Because, if no one is working on fixing this, then my un-updated 3DS will eventually still not help me use Ram2Sav & PKHeX for XY/ORAS, and that would be terrible.

Thank you.

:confused:

Does anyone have any idea why I can't get this to work with my Pokemon Y even though I can get it to work perfectly with Pokemon X & ORAS?

Could it be because I never got the last Pokemon Y update before the browser exploit got patched?

If this the case, is someone working on fixing this issues?

Because, if no one is working on fixing this, then my un-updated 3DS will eventually still not help me use Ram2Sav & PKHeX for XY/ORAS, and that would be terrible.

Thank you.

:confused:

The browser will block any and all usage if you're not on 10.2 so it shouldn't work on any of your games - this prevention was forced by Nintendo due to webkithax by yellows8 as one of many methods to run homebrew. New3DS systems can still somewhat bypass this thanks to their speed, but Old3DSes are stuck with it.

That said - if you still have the means to set up homebrew some way I highly advice you to do so asap. It's much better than ram injection anyway.

• 2 weeks later...