RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

Can anyone help me with this?

I recently bought a 2DS, and it says that it is currently on ver. 7.2.0-12E, yet whenever I try ram2sav and the other techniques, it fails to create the ram2sav (or equivalent) files? Any idea as to why this happens and how I can fix this? Any and all help appreciated :D

Thanks

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me with this?

I recently bought a 2DS, and it says that it is currently on ver. 7.2.0-12E, yet whenever I try ram2sav and the other techniques, it fails to create the ram2sav (or equivalent) files? Any idea as to why this happens and how I can fix this? Any and all help appreciated :D

Thanks

Since your system firmware is 12E, there is no way to update it to the compatible range of 20-22.

It is advised to use SaveDataFiler in order to edit your save file directly; just get a custom firmware running (like rxTools) and don't update past 9.2.0.

Yes, the update data will be stored on the sd card of you friend's device so on your device it will still be on whatever version you have now.

Mind you that XY 1.4+ and ORAS 1.3+ (I think those numbers) do kill the injection

Alright thanks. I currently have Y 1.2. Is there any possible way that I can select the update version I want so I don't lose the injection? By the way, whenever I inject into with the ramsav, e.g., a Mew, I don't get the data on the Pokedex. I just tested it. Like, e.g., the Mew I mentioned to you before, I injected the ramsav.in and then I had it on the PC. Next thing I did was to check my Pokedex and there wasn't any info on Mew, only when I battled with an NPC. Does that have to do with the ramsav, the pokemon version or what? I already became the Champion of the Pokemon League and obtained the National Pokedex. Am I doing something wrong?

Pokedex registers you need to pokebank the mon and take it out again (dont need to save in between i think... Untested!)

You cannot select an update

Either you do what you have to do then fully update - or buy a new console that you can update (which might as well be a New3DS when you're buying anyway, for the future)

Ok thaks. I'm sorry if I ask so much, the thing is that my last Pokemon game was the Pearl version and since then, I lost contact with pokemon, until I decided recently to buy the Pokemon Y and the 3DS XL. So I don't know so much things. Anyways, since here's not the place to ask about all, I've started toread a lot. But thank you very much. I can think clearly now lol.

One last thing related to the patches of the pokemon games: for instance, if I have 2 SD cards (A&B) and I update the Pokemon Y in my friend's updated software of the 3DS, I will get the latest Pokemon patch in A. And, if I put A in my 3DS, I would have the latest patch still. In the other hand, in B, if I don´t update, I would still have the same 1.2 patch of Pokemon Y, and I can switch in-between the SD cards (A&B) without losing any progress of my save data, as well. Is that correct? If I got it, the patch seems to save in the SD card, not in the 3DS itself?

Pokedex registers you need to pokebank the mon and take it out again (dont need to save in between i think... Untested!)

You cannot select an update

Either you do what you have to do then fully update - or buy a new console that you can update (which might as well be a New3DS when you're buying anyway, for the future)

I'm sorry but nobody seems to answer my threads so I'll be asking you again since you've been really nice with me. In order for me to obtain the pokemon registry on the pokedex, I have to have the pokebank service? It's just that I've tried with so many pokemons and it doesn't seems to work, only the ones that appear in the region if I put them my TID and SID. That's all I know by now. But, e.g., a Mew, since it's not obtainable in the Kalos region, thus it's impossible to get the registry info right? And in order for me to use the pokebank service, I have to update to the latest 3DS firmware version and Pokemon Y latest patch and finally get my registry? Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry but nobody seems to answer my threads so I'll be asking you again since you've been really nice with me. In order for me to obtain the pokemon registry on the pokedex, I have to have the pokebank service? It's just that I've tried with so many pokemons and it doesn't seems to work, only the ones that appear in the region if I put them my TID and SID. That's all I know by now. But, e.g., a Mew, since it's not obtainable in the Kalos region, thus it's impossible to get the registry info right? And in order for me to use the pokebank service, I have to update to the latest 3DS firmware version and Pokemon Y latest patch and finally get my registry? Thanks in advance.

If you didn't beat the elite four yet (or finish the delta episode in ORAS), you won't have the National dex. When you have it you'll be able to see pokemons from other regions than Kalos.

When I inject pokemons, they are automatically added to my dex, but I've seen quite a few people having trouble with this. If you want to force a pokemon on your dex, pokebank is the easiest method (because you can do several pokemons at once) but it requires having 2 consoles. Else, everytime the "trade animation" plays dex is updated, so you can either trade your Mon with a friend and get it back or put it on the GTS (which also needs 2 consoles). Also, some people reported their dex updated when they put their mind to daycare and retrieved them, so you can try that too.

hi

about this url

http://bit.ly/1JUgAFv

bit.ly it self not blocked

what blocked is this

http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat&rsavout.bin

and this

http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat&rsavin.bin

this website http://dukesrg.no-ip.org blocked

my isp is blocked it , and can't use VPN where i am

so how to use this exploit ?

i tried changing the DNS but that didn't help

is there a way to upload the files in another url ?

Go a bit back on this thread and you'll find a reply from my own with lunar cookies clone links that do the same. Or the announcents thread, i lost track

do you mean this ?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44618-RAM2Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS&p=197249&viewfull=1#post197249

yah ,i tried it before

not working

and how to use lunar cookies clone ?

do you mean this ?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44618-RAM2Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS&p=197249&viewfull=1#post197249

yah ,i tried it before

not working

and how to use lunar cookies clone ?

This

Aside from off topic since this is pkhex related and should go there but I'd be an [fill is in yourself] to not answer your question now....

You made a QR code of an injection.... Pkhex can only decipher pokemon QRs.

But yeah if you have any other questions related to this QR code or any QR codes concerning pkhex please make a new topic on the pkhex part of the forum.

Aside from off topic since this is pkhex related and should go there but I'd be an [fill is in yourself] to not answer your question now....

You made a QR code of an injection.... Pkhex can only decipher pokemon QRs.

But yeah if you have any other questions related to this QR code or any QR codes concerning pkhex please make a new topic on the pkhex part of the forum.

the QR image only to link me to the web address only to save tome from entering the browser and manually entering the web address

http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#rsavout.bin

i'll try try to ask in the pkhex thread

just to be sure..is that right

wco0jJ6.jpg

nM8uLqf.jpg

and here where i should turn off my 3DS , correct ?

ok, problem found

2 month ago i used a spoof method to download the latest update for OR ( 1.4 ) using the injection method

after i deleted the 1.4 update , i did this whole process again and now i can see my save in pkhex

so if you downloaded the update using spoof , this injection will not work

Hello I have 3ds and my firmware is at 7.2 more'm having trouble using injection would save another way to be able to do this firmware or need to put it in 9.0 on? thanks

you can't use this on 7.2

only between 9.0 to 9.5.0.22

if you are in 7.2 , i suggest you do a downgrade to 4.3 then you can upgrade to 9.2 using some CFW and installing the cia for 9.2

What sub-forums should I watch in order to look out for new exploits that may be discovered in newer firmware?

Actually Smealum is very close to releasing a new exploit which is in a way an update to Ninjax 2.0, now called Ironhax as it relies on the free eshop game Ironfall: Invasion. Just follow Smea on twitter to stay up2date.

https://www.twitter.com/smealum