RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

Anyone have experience using RAM2Sav on 9.7 with the downgraded browser? It seems to work, I can see the edits, but my game always freezes after a few seconds. I am not having any issues using PCEdit, but I would like to restore my sav file.

Did you create a new ramsav.bin when you are using 9.7 with downgraded browser?

Or the ramsav.bin is created from a 9.2 machine?

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you create a new ramsav.bin when you are using 9.7 with downgraded browser?

Or the ramsav.bin is created from a 9.2 machine?

ramsav.bin was created on a 9.2 emunand. the 9.7 emunand is a different emunand i was using for 4.5 CFW that I updated aftering installing the version spoofed browser.

ramsav.bin was created on a 9.2 emunand. the 9.7 emunand is a different emunand i was using for 4.5 CFW that I updated aftering installing the version spoofed browser.

ramsav.bin must be created from the same console and version, else game/3ds will freeze.

I have no idea why though.

Ok quick question.

I have a save file of Omega Ruby on a SKY3DS. I'd like to be able to transfer that to a retail cart. I know it's possible, as I've done it with Y to the SKY3DS. Now, does anyone know if doing so will change anything like the online header or such? I don't want to get banned on a retail cart just because I restored my save from a flashcart.

@KazoWAR excuse me, how did you downgrade the browser whislt keeping the software updated?

my system is 4.2.0-9U so i can use the palatine CFW. i used it to install a CIA of the browser v4096 with the version number spoofed to v65535 then i updated my emunand the browser is not updated.

Nintendo 3ds, system 9.4.0-21E

I make all the steps, browser crashed, but file pcdata.bin is not showing.

Any suggestion? I'm playing Pokemon Y

When using ram2sav a file called ramsav.bin should show, not pcdata.bin.

Also make sure you delete the history and cookies of your browser. A green flash just before the crash means it worked.

Thanks! Now it's working.

Any suggestion for not be banned for old pokemon movesets? like dodrio with endure or something.

What's the best method to choose what to write in the "Met" section?

Thanks! Now it's working.

Any suggestion for not be banned for old pokemon movesets? like dodrio with endure or something.

What's the best method to choose what to write in the "Met" section?

For Dodrio with endure, make it "Poke Transfer" and from Emerald.

my system is 4.2.0-9U so i can use the palatine CFW. i used it to install a CIA of the browser v4096 with the version number spoofed to v65535 then i updated my emunand the browser is not updated.

Because I accidentally updated my 3ds xl firmware to past 9.5.0-22U..I bought a new o3ds with firmware 4.2.0-9U can you please teach me how you did it?

Can I make it with only having an o3ds with 4.2.0-9U and an original cart?

Is there any chance of this software being supported for firmware 9.6 and above at some point in the future?

If we'd be psychics capable of predicting the future, we could probably answer your question more accurately than with the answer:

"No, but if you had taken just a couple of minutes to actually read the post you would have seen many others asking this same question and getting a similar answer"

rsavout and rsavin not worked :( why ?

Are you still on firmware 9.5.0-22 or below?

Did you clear internet browser history and cache?

Is your ORAS game on 1.2 / XY on 1.3?

Also your first attachment says "unavailable" for me.

Are you still on firmware 9.5.0-22 or below?

Did you clear internet browser history and cache?

Is your ORAS game on 1.2 / XY on 1.3?

Also your first attachment says "unavailable" for me.

I've try now too, it say "communication error" , same for pcedit, and in 9.2 with the game not update

i need help im on ver. 9.2.

But i keep getting this message after the browser crashes ''An error has occurred. please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system'',

i now its this message it means that it work, but when a check to see if theirs a third file to edit the boxes/pokemon, nothings their. the only thing their are the two files that i put and the third one (but that one was already their.

please help. im i doing things right.

i follow all the steps but after the 7. step and check to see if ''ramsav.bin'' nothings their.

Quote from Aaron:

i need help im on ver. 9.2.

But i keep getting this message after the browser crashes ''An error has occurred. please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system'',

i now its this message it means that it work, but when a check to see if theirs a third file to edit the boxes/pokemon, nothings their. the only thing their are the two files that i put and the third one (but that one was already their.

please help. im i doing things right.

i follow all the steps but after the 7. step and check to see if ''ramsav.bin'' nothings their.

Did you also make sure to clear your history and cookies?

Are you on 9.2 sysnand or no?

Did you start up the game to the right spot before running the exploit?