RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

you can just manually change your ID and SID in pkhex without the need of starting a new game...

But in the end there is always a 1 in whatnot chance for the pokemon to be shiny.

1 in 512 with masuda and shiny charm iirc.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can just manually change your ID and SID in pkhex without the need of starting a new game...

But in the end there is always a 1 in whatnot chance for the pokemon to be shiny.

1 in 512 with masuda and shiny charm iirc.

I know pre-Gen 6 it was possible to see if an egg was hatched on an altered save file. Not sure if it still is now.

anyone know what happens with the editor of pkhex evenflags where is the list of legendary pokemon you can catch if you captured is marked with a cross my question is what happens if I distanced ¿? ¿? ¿? ¿? someone has tried that

anyone know what happens with the editor of pkhex evenflags where is the list of legendary pokemon you can catch if you captured is marked with a cross my question is what happens if I distanced ¿? ¿? ¿? ¿? someone has tried that

Sorry.. What? If you remove the marks you can catch them again.

can you update the ramsav ?

There was a hole in firmwares 9.0-9.5, and we used it to inject pokemons. Now that Nintendo fixed the hole, we can't use it anymore. Maybe a next pdate will have another exploitable hole, but that will be a totally new method.

IF YOU UPDATED PAST 9.5.0-23, RAM2SAV&co IS DEAD FOR YOU. FINAL PERIOD OF THE FINAL FINALITY. STOP WHINNING AND BACK TO BREEDING.

I have the browser 9.2 and pokémon oras in 1.4, rsavout.bin work but give me a blank ramsav.bin.

If I try with the 1.2 oras update it perfectly work, why ?

The 1.4 update don't allow this maybe?

That's right. They patched it in 1.3. However, there are these 2 things (from another thread)

It appears to just be some changed offsets, which we can fix, so continue to avoid upgrading.
Also, you could just temporarily delete the ORAS/XY patches when you are using the web exploit. Go to your 3DS's Data settings and remove the Extra content for Pokemon in there.

I still have a 9.5.22E 3DS, is there any chance of anything happening to my OR save file if I do this on a SD Card without any updates if I have it updated to 1.3 on my N3DS? I could do this on my unplayed AS, but that would require trading back and forth later on...

No, i do it nearly every day. 1.4 on my N3ds, 1.2 on my 3ds.

Friend then no problem if I upgrade to version 1.4 if after changing my other 3ds console where the ramsav use because there are problems using the rawsav when you have the latest update

Friend then no problem if I upgrade to version 1.4 if after changing my other 3ds console where the ramsav use because there are problems using the rawsav when you have the latest update

What? Proper English please?

Hum your quotes are talking about using this in 9.5-23...

@SciresM Please, are you able to update ram2sav to use it in 9.4 (as I am still with the 9.2 browser?)

First of all, web injections stopped working after 9.5.0-22, thus ON 9.5.0-23.

Secondly, ram2sav cannot simply "be updated" to work on higher firmwares.

And lastly, the latest firmware is 9.7.0-25 (as of april 20th).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_system_software

What I was talking about was that people who are still on 9.2.0 can spoof their firmware so they can download the patches even when staying on 9.2. However, since the later patches (ORAS 1.3/4 and XY 1.4/5) natively block the injection, the patches have to be temporary removed to be able to go online.

First of all, web injections stopped working after 9.5.0-22, thus ON 9.5.0-23.

Secondly, ram2sav cannot simply "be updated" to work on higher firmwares.

And lastly, the latest firmware is 9.7.0-25 (as of april 20th).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_system_software

What I was talking about was that people who are still on 9.2.0 can spoof their firmware so they can download the patches even when staying on 9.2. However, since the later patches (ORAS 1.3/4 and XY 1.4/5) natively block the injection, the patches have to be temporary removed to be able to go online.

You don't understand, I am in 9.2, with the 1.4 update for ORAS.

I have the 9.2 browser (obviously).

The browser work with the 1.2 version, he don't work with the 1.4 version.

I am asking for a update of ram2sav to use it with the last game update.

You don't understand, I am in 9.2, with the 1.4 update for ORAS.

I have the 9.2 browser (obviously).

The browser work with the 1.2 version, he don't work with the 1.4 version.

I am asking for a update of ram2sav to use it with the last game update.

OH haha! Yes I did read it incorrectly the first time, my bad. Sorry!

OH haha! Yes I did read it incorrectly the first time, my bad. Sorry!

It's my bad in fact, I've type 9.4 instead of 1.4, I don't know why, because I suppose that's the reason :x

@SciresM Please, are you able to update ram2sav to use it in 9.4 (as I am still with the 9.2 browser?)

Anyone have experience using RAM2Sav on 9.7 with the downgraded browser? It seems to work, I can see the edits, but my game always freezes after a few seconds. I am not having any issues using PCEdit, but I would like to restore my sav file.