RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're getting the empty boxes error? Well... Dropbox, google drive, mediafire, mega... I could go on with places you could upload your save to.

Yes, I am getting the empty boxes error when I use rsavein/rsaveout and another kind of error when I use the pcin/pcout. Usually i would wait untill someone else could send a file w/ similar parameters. Thank you for reminding me why I dislike coming to these kinds of foruns, where these trivial details are just so obvious to everyone... except the people who only use facebook on a regular basis.

There are threads for PKHeX help. However, if it's read-only, it's read-only. Not EVERYTHING can be edited, and even some things that you "can" edit, get re-written by the game as soon as you start, so you can't really edit them.
People here have made specific mention to editing it and I'm not sure how. However they didn't say if it was with one of the devices or with RAM2SAV.

Yes, I am getting the empty boxes error when I use rsavein/rsaveout and another kind of error when I use the pcin/pcout. Usually i would wait untill someone else could send a file w/ similar parameters. Thank you for reminding me why I dislike coming to these kinds of foruns, where these trivial details are just so obvious to everyone... except the people who only use facebook on a regular basis.

The internet is more than facebook. It's okay if you are oblivious to a couple things, just don't blame us for your lack of knowledge.

Moreover, you can share files on facebook too so you should be able to understanding what "uploading" is about. Just google one of the site names favna gave you. You should manage to upload a file easily (that's what those sites are for), and when it's done just copy the link you are given and paste it here.

BTW, being rude is the last thing one should do when asking for help. Please don't forget that.

It all depends on how long the console has been in the store, because store managers won't update it. That said, I think your best bet would be a 2DS or 3DS (non-XL). And I suppose you could just return it if you find out that it is updated...

But to know what version is the firmware, you must open the package right?

It won't show up outside the box, yes?

Need update for 9.5.0-23 plz

Like Supercarotte told you before:

And I want to travel across space riding a diamond-skinned talking cow on my way to Narnia, and a planet-sized private harem so that I can chill out when I'm tired of battling against the space invaders of doom and mass destruction, and to poop money, and also to be an immortal cookie who can read people's mind by painting over their arm with my magic toothbrush.

For now the odds are basically the same, just stop asking for it as no one has a clue... (and it's annoying to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over)

So basically we now have acces to virtuak desktops for 3DS ? I hope they add the possibility to trigger a certain layout under certain conditions (like, if I insert my ORAS cartridge, the rayquaza theme appears <3)

Anyway, I won't be able to update until I get another 3DS so I don't really care^^

So I was wondering if it would be possible to edit VS recorder replays, specifically to change the background for the replays so I can record replays with different backgrounds and not just the wi-fi room but other way cooler arena like wally's

So I was wondering if it would be possible to edit VS recorder replays, specifically to change the background for the replays so I can record replays with different backgrounds and not just the wi-fi room but other way cooler arena like wally's

Really interesting idea.. But:

1- This would be a feature request for pkhex, therefore, post it on the pkhex forum. Not here.

2- The replays are encrypted files saved on the SD card, rather than on the game. They are read from the SD card by the game, and are therefore only known to the game when on the VS. Recorder.

conclusion of this: I think it's impossible, shame though, really.

Seems i've missed an huge party in those months i stopped playing.

First of all thanks to everybody involved in the project for allowing all the cheats to exist, the #1 thing i don't like about gamefreak is how the gate every aspect of the game to "trading" and then go on giving a single copy of item/pokemon per cartridge so the option doesn't exist anymore.

Second, i've dumped my savefile with the exploit (it works, browser crashes and all), unfortunately (for me) the savefile is not readable on PKHex, will send a pm shortly hoping its just the block indetifier .

Hi. Sorry, I'm a bit newbie, I have a question: My Nintendo 3DS (normal one) is on version 9.5.0-23E, will all of your explanations work? If not, how can I downgrade it to (for example) 9.5.0-22 (or anything else that would work)?

Thanks in advance.