RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

It works the Special Demo OR/AS to the export and import but how i edit the ramsave.bin size 512 kbs. The PKHEX dont work with it just load empty party team and any else i know that a ready that he just for Full Version Games Work with X/Y OR/AS. I tried some other games like Super Mario 3d land its works too i change something like the Jump to Moonjump on ramsave.bin not the save data.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works the Special Demo OR/AS to the export and import but how i edit the ramsave.bin size 512 kbs. The PKHEX dont work with it just load empty party team and any else i know that a ready that he just for Full Version Games Work with X/Y OR/AS. I tried some other games like Super Mario 3d land its works too i change something like the Jump to Moonjump on ramsave.bin not the save data.

First of all this is projectPOKEMON so I'd say lets keep it pokemon related and kick out that red hat plumber lol. It does indeed only work with full games as it cannot even edit party data, well, it can edit party data, but no changes in that will be reflected once running rsavin. Furthermore, it is not possible to access any box at all in the special demo so there is no point in editing that either. All that said, don't bother trying it with the demo.

Any idea why my sav is not working?

https://www.mediafire.com/?5ht72w64htkqrl7

It's literally in huge letters on the very first post:

Some copies of the games have different save block identifiers in RAM (And some copies have different identifiers when on 9.5), and are not currently supported. If you get empty boxes when you open your save in PKHeX, please PM me your save file, and I will fix this as soon as possible.

"> When I run the exploit, I get a bad egg! Your pokemon.ekx file is not actually a .ekx. It is probably a .pkx. Make sure you are saving it correctly from PKHeX."

Just a little doubt, and what if i inject a pk6 file, do i get a bad egg? Or it needs to be converted into ekx? Thanks in advice!

> When I run the exploit, I get a bad egg! Your pokemon.ekx file is not actually a .ekx. It is probably a .pkx. Make sure you are saving it correctly from PKHeX.

TBH, I also have trouble understanding what this means. x'D

Does it mean I must previously save the pokemon file to .ekx instead of .pkx, before right-clicking on any empty space in any box & pressing "Set" ?

Or the other way around?

No. It does not and will not work with the demo. PKHeX is specifically designed for the full games and there is no reason that anyone will spend any time to make a version of it for the demo.

If you have further requests on that, please either take them to the correct area (that would be the PKHeX category), and create a thread for it.

If you want to cheat in, or even play the full game of, Pokemon, purchase the full games.

First, please do not post PKHeX questions in threads that aren't about PKHeX. Post questions/requests according to the appropriate thread's topic.

Is it "safe"? I can't think why not. Do you have some reason to think it wouldn't be?

However, doing so is entirely pointless, as well as a few seconds of your life wasted on a feature you seem to not care about anyways (if you did, you'd fight the battles).

I have the latest version of Pokemon X and PKHeX ,but when ever try to export my pc data the file doesn't show on my SD card even though it doesn't in indicate its not working when I put in the URL. I have tired both pcedit and RAM2sav and I just downloaded them today. My 3ds is isn't the latest model so I know that isn't the problem. What should I do?

Just wanna ask a simple question. Does this back up everything in my save file or just the box data? I am thinking of restarting my game so that I can toggle between two save files... would that be possible? :confused:

It backs up everything in your save, however some things are not injectable, so beware to that

@ankaa: there's really no point, since the game will re-calculate it. If you make anything, make it Legal. The game wasn't designed for people to just make broken-mons, obviously. If you can't stand that, you'll just have to cheat back in Gen II or III where that was possible.

(Really, it's a BABY Pokemon. It's not meant to be very competitive except against others as weak as it. What normal baby goes and punches out Cthulu?)

@Riswan: Technically... yes. However, if you do it this way, then it's quite possible you'll mess something up and render them Illegal. You can't just "drag 'n drop" them into Gen VI and expect them to magically be correct, as they won't have the data that is added in Gen VI filled out; you'd have to do that manually for each individual Pokemon, and that data isn't only found on the tabbed pages.

Just use Bank, the official and only "safe" way to do it.

Stupid question incoming: System Nand version is the version showed in the settings menu, isn't it?

If i'm correct, i can update my console at the lastest update (9.5 released on feb 2) without problem, am i correct? I've just been prompted with the update 2 minutes ago.

Sorry for the really noob question. I'm kinda new to the "inject exploit" thing. I''ve always RNGed in the past and i'm quite confused about this one.

Thank you in advance.

Stupid question incoming: System Nand version is the version showed in the settings menu, isn't it?

If i'm correct, i can update my console at the lastest update (9.5 released on feb 2) without problem, am i correct? I've just been prompted with the update 2 minutes ago.

Sorry for the really noob question. I'm kinda new to the "inject exploit" thing. I''ve always RNGed in the past and i'm quite confused about this one.

Thank you in advance.

read the OP

:

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.5. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

Oh crap, i'm an idiot, i totally skipped the "FAQ" section. Thank you anyway!

read the OP

:

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.5. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

I did read that, i just didn't know what is system nand. Now that i read more carefully i found the information needed in the FAQ part of the OP. I'll read more carefully in the future.