RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

Is your SD card write protected? There's a physical switch on the side of the card.

It's not. If it was, I wouldn't even be able to copy rsavout.bin and rsavin.bin onto it xD

EDIT: I tried moving the switch just to be sure, and the 3DS complained about it being Write-protected and said the software in it couldn't be loaded. So, yeah, it was off :P

Edited by Xalusc
Added quote

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried it with Pokémon Y (digital) and it worked fine. The problem seems to be with my Alpha Sapphire cart...

EDIT: Just tried again, after a thousand times, and it worked! o_o

I don't know what I did different this time, but... It worked!

I'm still having an issue with no ramsav.bin ever appearing. The SD card is not write protected so I'm not sure what's wrong..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Seems like initializing the save file in the browser settings fixed this issue for me! Works flawlessly now ^^

I'm still having an issue with no ramsav.bin ever appearing. The SD card is not write protected so I'm not sure what's wrong..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

post more details about ur system/game and the steps you made to dump the sav...

well gosh...my 3DSXL froze >_<"

I just have a white screen and all of the inputs are froze.

* it is stuck on at the moment *

should I open it up and take the battery out ?

oh my Arceus :o

Hope this never happens to meh!

Did you try pushing the power off button for 5 or more seconds?

Hi guys, First of all, thanks for creating this tool. Now I know this seems funny, but after a day messing with the save file, for some reason I managed to make all of my bonus box wallpapers disappeared (without backing it up). Is there any chance to manipulate the save file to retrieve those wallpapers back? Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi guys, First of all, thanks for creating this tool. Now I know this seems funny, but after a day messing with the save file, for some reason I managed to make all of my bonus box wallpapers disappeared (without backing it up). Is there any chance to manipulate the save file to retrieve those wallpapers back? Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated. Thanks!

my guess is (ur screwed-up for good) ...

-so dont mess-around with sht u dont know:)

Hello! I'm one player of pokemon X, and I got injected ...300 pokemons on my game, but tonight, the box 1 never appears any pokemon, I deleted all cokkies and historic, but the box don't have anything. This is a signal of the PkHex patched? Thank soo much and sorry for bad communication with my words.

Note: Sorry for my bad english

Are you sure you got the latest PKHeX? coz i had the same situation until i updated PKHeX...

no, its working on poke x too..

that one is when i'm trying to do this exploit on 2ds with v7.0xxx

the expolit worked on my pokemon OR on both 3ds xl v.9.xxx and 2ds v7.0.xxx

I open \ export my files without problems.

I use an injection method with an file named "main" for my Gateway. [similar to CyberSav]

Already try to export my backup of the original cartridge to PC. When you open it on PkHeX, he just let me export to the same "ramsav.bin". Which has different file weight.

And when I try to inject it in my game, it crashes.

Some method to export / convert my raw save to "cybersav"?