Web Browser RAM-based Box Import/Export code

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, everything worked out great for this. However I am having the issue that I cannot go into battle. Says "Error has occurred. Communication with other trainer was interrupted" and when I try random battle it says something wrong with my Pokemon. I am pretty sure I have imput all the correct information to make them legit. mainly breed in AS and gotten from Day Care at lv 1 with a Pokeball and fateful encounter.

is there a way I could figure this out? could it be that I put my OT and the TID from my trainer card but I left the SID that you originally put it for Hoopa?

Firstly, if you need help with Genning, there are threads and groups for that purpose; development threads are for help and feedback on the program itself.

First problem: you didn't do your homework, they are definitely not Legal (Both errors are indicators that something is not passing the checks in your team)

Second problem you made, thanks to you stating it: Fateful Encounter. That is the Event Flag. Never ever mark it unless it "was" obtained from an Event.

Similarly, not everything should ever be "bred" or "obtained at Lv. 1", such as Legendary Pokemon or Ditto.

Firstly, if you need help with Genning, there are threads and groups for that purpose; development threads are for help and feedback on the program itself.

First problem: you didn't do your homework, they are definitely not Legal (Both errors are indicators that something is not passing the checks in your team)

Second problem you made, thanks to you stating it: Fateful Encounter. That is the Event Flag. Never ever mark it unless it "was" obtained from an Event.

Similarly, not everything should ever be "bred" or "obtained at Lv. 1", such as Legendary Pokemon or Ditto.

1st, didn't knew that.

@ 1st problem, I am aware they aren't legal, but they can pass as legal, I've used PokeGen before.

2nd, that is the complete issue then, I thought since they would of been born from an egg it wasn't a wild encounter but a fateful one.

3rd. I am aware that Legendaries cannot be breed. Otherwise the rest of the Pokemons can be and obtained at lv 1.

Although your responce was not the type that I was looking for, you did answered my question.

So I attempted to use the single box importer/exporter and I believe I did everything right, but when I tried loading the webpage, it went through, but the only thing that showed up was a bad egg. I have done single transfers the original way, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to make the box transfer work. Can anyone help please?

if they're resulting in bad eggs you just need to rename the file, it should be boxdata.bin. Any different name on the file would result in a bad egg.

It is named boxdata.bin and it is labeled as a bin file when I look at it in the folder that it is in. Do I need to delete any of the other stuff from the SD card from doing the single pokemon injection?

So I attempted to use the single box importer/exporter and I believe I did everything right, but when I tried loading the webpage, it went through, but the only thing that showed up was a bad egg. I have done single transfers the original way, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to make the box transfer work. Can anyone help please?

I have this exact error. But I've had no problem with single pokemon injection.

I've done everything and I'm still running into the problem where part of the page fails to load and doesn't crash the way it should for it to work,

and Yes I've reset the browser after every attempt..

I have the proper firmware, DS model, .bin files and downloaded the debug file, What's going wrong here? >_<

Hello! I'm one player of pokemon X, and I got injected ...300 pokemons on my game, but tonight, the box 1 never appears any pokemon, I deleted all cokkies and historic, but the box don't have anything. This is a signal of the PkHex patched? Thank soo much and sorry for bad communication with my words.

Note: Sorry for my bad english

I have a mac and a pc. But my pc does not have an sd card reader and my mac does. So I loaded the program on my pc made the pokemon sent it over threw email to the mac. Then i put the code and the file on to my sd card and followed the rest of the steps correctly with no result. please help.

ps. tried reseting browser history and cookies thx

I have a mac and a pc. But my pc does not have an sd card reader and my mac does. So I loaded the program on my pc made the pokemon sent it over threw email to the mac. Then i put the code and the file on to my sd card and followed the rest of the steps correctly with no result. please help.

ps. tried reseting browser history and cookies thx

So for everyone that has been having issues with using the box injector, I was experimenting and I finally figured it out. It was a really silly mistake, but it does make a difference.

So, you download the boxdata information that was posted in the first post. Now you HAVE to make sure you use the code.bin with the boxdata.bin. YOU CANNOT USE the code.bin file that was downloaded to be used for the single file injection. So I would suggest making separate folders on your computer for doing single injections and whole box injections. You have to make sure you are using the right code.bin along with the right file. That is all everyone.

Edit: Also, I deleted the pokemon.ekx file off of my SD card as well when using the box method just to ensure that it would not get mixed up.

So for everyone that has been having issues with using the box injector, I was experimenting and I finally figured it out. It was a really silly mistake, but it does make a difference.

So, you download the boxdata information that was posted in the first post. Now you HAVE to make sure you use the code.bin with the boxdata.bin. YOU CANNOT USE the code.bin file that was downloaded to be used for the single file injection. So I would suggest making separate folders on your computer for doing single injections and whole box injections. You have to make sure you are using the right code.bin along with the right file. That is all everyone.

Yeah, same thing just happened to me.

Anyway, I finally got box importing to work. ...Sort of. All of my Pokemon made it in, but any empty slots were filled by Bad Eggs. I'm thinking I can just put junk Pokemon in the extra slots, but the appearance of the eggs makes me question the stability of the Pokemon in the box. Regardless, I'm going to try filling the empty slots now, but any information on whether this is a good idea or not is appreciated.

I would imagine this is due to the fact that it is supposed to actually fill the whole box. I have only tried once so I could not guarantee or know why this was happening. I will do some more experimenting later on tomorrow and let you know what I came up with. I have only tried with a full box of Pokemon.

it works great but why my new pokemon aren't registered in the pokedex? I sent them in the gts but nothing. Can you help me? thank you

It's stated in the original post, something I struggled with also:

Deposit them in Pokebank, then take them out.

Brazilian players are asking for money to generate Pokémon, making ads on websites, etc., due to the tool, it's sad, I apologize for my people.

Cry

Well, they sure want to have this method shut down as fast as possible. Or have no concept of common sense with this kind of thing... Worst case scenario: Nintendo gets this patched faster than we expect, and a bunch of people lose money for no good reason.