PCEdit - Full PC Dumping and Injection for X/Y/OR/AS

You'll just have to play normally (not that it's THAT hard in Gen VI) and wait for the next method to come out. Others will have the option, so you can certainly request them to Gen for you, or just... get the Pokemon the right way.

Ah, got it. Thanks, person who caused this to happen... As I suspected, it's a theft issue, not Genning (Genning just got caught in the crossfire). Sure, it's not a big one to users, but it does directly affect income for Nintendo.

Here's the likely big reason for the patch: Pokemon Shuffle. A great, fun, free game, with no real limitations and the ability to pay for extra of what you already get in-game. BUT, someone decided to go and mess with that, making it possible to completely ignore the payment stage and get game and total contents for zilch. DUH that's a no-no.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, it's been answered. Stop asking about downgrading and such. If you update, tough, play the games right. They didn't make it that hard to breed your dream Pokemon.

Please post relevant to the thread now. If you need help using this, fine. If you can't use it in the first place, then don't waste the space.

When I get to step 4 and open the web page for http://bit.ly/1yRUulB it doesn't load the page. It just says communication error. There's no crash to the home page. I haven't updated and i don't have the new 3DS.

I have the exact same problem. I have the normal 3DS XL and I'm on the version 9.5.0-22E. The web explorer won't crash. Instead it says that there is a communication error.

• 2 weeks later...
i canuse pkhex in 9.5 now?

PKHex is a program and can be used whenever you want to use it. It is not dependant on 3DS firmware

If you mean "can I use RAM exploits in 9.5?", then that depends on which version you have. If you have anything below 9.5.0-23, you can use RAM exploits. Anything above that, and you can't. This is highly unlikely to change, and if it does, the disclaimer at the top of this forum will be amended to reflect this.

Help anyone? I have a 3ds firmware of 9.5.0-22 and the web injections work and all, but I can't use them online? Whenever I try to go on online play on ORAS it tells me something like "you need to update the game to use online features" .... And I know I have to have a updated 3ds to update the game, which I can do because my brothers 3ds is updated so I can just update the game on his,,, but I was wondering if this hack will still work if I update my ORAS game??

Help anyone? I have a 3ds firmware of 9.5.0-22 and the web injections work and all, but I can't use them online? Whenever I try to go on online play on ORAS it tells me something like "you need to update the game to use online features" .... And I know I have to have a updated 3ds to update the game, which I can do because my brothers 3ds is updated so I can just update the game on his,,, but I was wondering if this hack will still work if I update my ORAS game??

No, because that means you're 3DS has to be updated, and firmware past 9.5.0-22 patched all web browser exploits.

No, because that means you're 3DS has to be updated, and firmware past 9.5.0-22 patched all web browser exploits.

No, it said I had to update the game, which can be done through nintendo eshop but in order to use Nintendo eshop you need to have the latest firmware, which my brother has. I could easily update the game on HIS 3ds then take the game out and use my 3ds to do the web exploits. So I wouldn't be updating the 3ds id be updating the ORAS game. When I'm about to open up my game

On the homepage it even says "there is an update available for this title" which means and update for the game..

No, it said I had to update the game, which can be done through nintendo eshop but in order to use Nintendo eshop you need to have the latest firmware, which my brother has. I could easily update the game on HIS 3ds then take the game out and use my 3ds to do the web exploits. So I wouldn't be updating the 3ds id be updating the ORAS game. When I'm about to open up my game

On the homepage it even says "there is an update available for this title" which means and update for the game..

Updated games are saved in the console's SD card, they aren't stored in the cartridge. You would have to keep switching consoles between updated 3DS and non-updated in order to maintain using the exploits and going online.

Okay that didn't really answer my questions so um does anyone really know if I update the GAME not my 3ds, would it still work?

Updating the game required an updated firmware. While you did update the game on another 3DS, said update will only work on that 3DS. On your non-updated 3DS, where you didn't have a game update, it will stay as that. Therefore you can't go online in that 3DS, but can use the browser exploit. Whereas in the updated 3DS, you can go online, but you can't use the browser exploit.

I understood the situation after reading it a few times. The console and the native SD card carry the update, NOT the cartridge. If you updated the game through the non-updated 3DS, it won't work. If you just switched consoles, then you're fine.

Updating the game required an updated firmware. While you did update the game on another 3DS, said update will only work on that 3DS. On your non-updated 3DS, where you didn't have a game update, it will stay as that. Therefore you can't go online in that 3DS, but can use the browser exploit. Whereas in the updated 3DS, you can go online, but you can't use the browser exploit.

I understood the situation after reading it a few times. The console and the native SD card carry the update, NOT the cartridge. If you updated the game through the non-updated 3DS, it won't work. If you just switched consoles, then you're fine.

Oh okay, so you're saying that an updated game won't work on a non-updated 3ds? Or what if i just put my SD card into the other updated 3ds while updating the game? Then switching both the SD card and game back to my 9.5.0-22U version 3ds? Im sorry if this is confusing but thank you for the help!