PCEdit - Full PC Dumping and Injection for X/Y/OR/AS

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why I can't run pcout and pcin, when I type in the URL, it appears "communication error", there is no crash or green screen or anything. I did everything in the instruction. Anyone can help me?

Eeehhh this is gonna seem like a stupid answer, but does your internet connection in general work?

@yuanyecloud: where exactly do you get the communication error? Is it while you are actually in your browser, after inputting the website? Also, just to be sure (I like to have guarantees when helping), please include exactly what you are typing for the site to go to. Also please mention what country you live in. This seems to be an issue some people are having.

@linkhawkins: New3DS is not supported, as clearly stated in the OP post. If that changes, so will the post. (The reason is that the New 3DS has a different browser, able to use the better hardware/software power of the system, and so does not share the exact same exploit, if any like it.)

this is cool got it working just wondering if this can be done with other games specifically fantasy life yes i know this is a pokemon site so dont bash me about it i just wanna edit the game specifically the gold coins since they give me headaches anyway is there anything i can do? since im on 9.4 kind of new to this so yea i dont think i can downgrade yet just wanna know if its possible if yes then where could i request for someone to do it since i personally dont know what you guys do and have no experience also dont know how things work around here in the internet if people just request something or its just random pls reply

I wonder that as well, as I doubt Cyber will have Item codes for Bravely Second (will want that post-game). From what I understand, it should... But then you'd still need to know what part of the save is what, to be able to make sensible and non-damaging changes.

There is no point in downgrading your system (if you even can), and you really should always stay up to date, so you are guaranteed on the same footing as most people who use it if you need help. If it gets patched (unlikely, I believe, as the new focus is likely to be the New3DS, which has a different browser and some other differences, as a kind of version 1.5 of the 3DS, like the DSi was to the DS), then just wait for the next open-ended exploit, you will survive (or not).

well there actually is a way to edit the save its just that i need to be on cfw but i cant since im on 9.4 and from what i learned from reading on those forums FL uses exdata which pretty much saves on the sd memory card and not cartridge doesnt really bother me since i get my games from eshop also have it backed up on pc just in case ;)

"But then you'd still need to know what part of the save is what"

i think its already been found out since it can be edited and somebody released a tool but like i said need to be on cfw.. anyway i can wait its just im feeling salty i cant do it myself

i feel like im not doing somthing right, so when i put the pcin.bin and the pcout.bin files into the root of my sd and run the gamedo the browser thing then put it back in my computer it dosnt have the data file can someone help

Do you clear your browser cache and history before using it?

Hi, I am using a 2DS and playing Pokemon Omega Ruby. I was able to transfer my box into pkhex alright, but when I try using PCin to put my pokemon into my game, as soon as I load my PC and hit "organize boxes" my screen goes black and I get an error message telling me I need to do a reset. And my DS automatically resets itself. Did I do something wrong? I am running what I believe to be an updated version of pkhex, as it looks different then in the tutorial. If I hit the save box by the tool option, I can only do a box at a time. So instead, I used a different method found on another video, where you go into the SAV box instead and hit "Export SAV". Another thing I noticed is I do not have pcdata.bin. I have "savefile to pcdata.bat" and that's how I saved it into my game. I am not sure where to get pcdata.bin, as it did not come with the pcedit.zip I downloaded.

Hey there! I was curious as too what I do with the files afterwards.What I mean is if I want to open the save again, do I just open my folder with all of the PKHeX software, and then open the PCData file then edit whatever. Then just use the second web URL? Or do I have to restart the process by deleting all 3 files (PCData, PCIn and PCOut?) I would just like some clarification for the next time I do it! Thanks for the help :)

Hi, everything was working fine until today that the pokebank and nintendo eshop got an update, idk if that is related in any way but just a few mins ago after those updates were done, i tried to put more pokemons in, and out of the nothing the browser wasn't crashing anymore therefore im not able to put more pokemons into the game, the browser just gets stuck in "executing..." and it never crashes. Do you know if there is any solution to that?

Thanks in advance ! :D