PCEdit - Full PC Dumping and Injection for X/Y/OR/AS

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for this first quote, i changed ivs, evs, moves, nature and hability of one pkmn and made 5 shiny, something was wrong and every time i get to pc, my 3ds crashed and rebooted....

hello M, ive used the info on the 1st post (as a guide) where it says that i have to turn off wifi before open internet browser, then used your media fire file (thanks so much).

the first problem is that running the savefile to pcdata.bin file have to be run with administrative privilages, and it works like a charm.

my problem is: once ive returned the pcdata.bin file to the Y version, when i turn on PC an get to choose "leave pkmn" or "move pkmn" or any option, my game crashes and reboots my 3ds...

ive looked all over the post and i havent found anyone with this problem, so i ask for your help.

thanks so much

the answer to my own problem:

Run pcdata.exe at prompt:

Go to your PCdumper folder and type this this. "C: \whatever....\PCdumper\pcdata.exe in" and (dont close the prompt window)

Open PKHeX

Drag and drop savefile in PKHeX.

Edit your boxes

To export, click on the right side the "SAV" folder, click "export SAV", and choose your PCdumper folder.

Return to the prompt window and type "pcdata.exe out" so your prompt should look like this "C: \whatever.....\PCdumper\pcdata.exe out"

Copy pcdata.bin back to the 3DS SD card.

i dont know why the pcdata.exe is not working right, maybe if you post the source code, we can see exactly what is doing...

Edited by xeckthor

have you cleared history and cookies in your 3ds browser?

I have, multiple times. Still did not work. I have an idea that maybe it's just my internet being crappy? I'm going to try at a different place today, and see if I can get it.

EDIT: Interesting. got it now. sucks that i have to leave for work and can't play with it yet :/ thanks for offering help!

Been trying for an hour and I cant get pcdata.bin

Also, when i go to the URL it looks like its working but I don't get a green or red screen it just goes straight home.

I am using the PCedit | M | provided and the latest PKHex

I've deleted the cookies and history too.

Screenshot_2015-01-29-10-51-56.png

Untitled.png

Screenshot_2015-01-29-10-51-56.png.42d96

Untitled.png.71ed20a29864e549e6d605437f9

Clear your browser cache of cookies and history then hit initialize save data at the VERY VERY bottom. It ensures it to be a fresh browser. If this doesnt help, please explain more in depth.

Currently working on that (gen 6 based from all that are allowed even events) I shall hopefully get it done by tonight :D

This would be awesome! Would it be all Pokemon that would follow Pentagon rules? Minus the ones that can not be obtained yet that is.

Been trying for an hour and I cant get pcdata.bin

Also, when i go to the URL it looks like its working but I don't get a green or red screen it just goes straight home.

I am using the PCedit | M | provided and the latest PKHex

I've deleted the cookies and history too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12054[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12055[/ATTACH]

try using the pcedit in the first post.

Actually I have a question. Can you use this to level up Pokemon without replacing them? Say you have a level 46 Swampert that you want to get to 100. Is that okay to do? Will it be able to relearn any moves that it would have normally learned between those two levels?

Okay, so I've made an account just to post here in relation to this Genning. Trying to create pokemon for Pokemon X. I've followed the instructions down to a T. (Using M's PC Dumper, too). Problem is, I don't actually get a green screen, but do get a pcdata.bin, which opens fine in PKHeX and I can edit pokemon and create a 211kb pcdata. Executing pcin happens, minus green screen again. But when I open the PC in game and click to open the boxes, the screen goes black, then it crashes back to the home screen. I've tried too many times and it's really beginning to frustrate me. Any advice on what I could be doing wrong or is my 3DS just broken?

Eror 404:

I tried to follow the istructed steps, but as i wanted to open the pcout url, after i enabled wireless, It showed me an eror 404 with a message that the server could not find the page and gave me an forward to the WebMaster. This link can not be opened because the "Adress" is not supported. (it's a german 3ds)

Does someone know what to do? thanks :)

I have a problem, can anyone help? Whenever I'm editing my boxes in Pkhex and I go to export, it always freezes. Especially, when I edit something completely but it doesn't freeze when I just change one random thing like a move or something. Does anyone know why this is?

I have a problem, can anyone help? Whenever I'm editing my boxes in Pkhex and I go to export, it always freezes. Especially, when I edit something completely but it doesn't freeze when I just change one random thing like a move or something. Does anyone know why this is?

You using the correct version ? and/or are you editing a egg ?