PCEdit - Full PC Dumping and Injection for X/Y/OR/AS

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! So I got everything to work, and it's awesome. But I have a question for you.

I've been injecting/editing the pokemon to have my OT, TID, AND SID. However, when I take the injected/edited pokemon to the name rate at Slateport city (AS), I can't change the name of my pokemon. Does anyone know why this happens/how I can fix it? Thanks!

(I know I can edit the nickname w/ Pokegen but I like having the full flexibility of being able to change it ingame)

Hey guys! So I got everything to work, and it's awesome. But I have a question for you.

I've been injecting/editing the pokemon to have my OT, TID, AND SID. However, when I take the injected/edited pokemon to the name rate at Slateport city (AS), I can't change the name of my pokemon. Does anyone know why this happens/how I can fix it? Thanks!

(I know I can edit the nickname w/ Pokegen but I like having the full flexibility of being able to change it ingame)

It needs to be shown as yours. Pokebank it and get it back out then try.

I'm using the upload that was in the first post. Is this the problem?

The new upload is a problem. It doesnt have the files I have from when he first posted this

It needs to be shown as yours. Pokebank it and get it back out then try.

I tried putting it in Pokebank and taking it out, still doesn't let me change its name in-game. All the other owner information matches mine, however. Not sure what to do?

I don't think you understand what I mean, the "pcdata.bin" isn't appearing on my SD card when I crash my 3DS browser.

It isnt? Have you gone to the site with the correct URL? Have you cleared your browser cache of cookies and history? If that still fails, you might be on the wrong firmware. I can try and help the best I can, but I am only one person and cannot see what you do.

Okay, I'll do a step by step of what I'm doing:

1. Turn on 3DS

2. Run Pokemon Y

3. Once that's loaded, open web browser.

4. Deleted all history and cookies.

5. Went to http://bit.ly/1yRUulB (pcout.bin)

6. Let it crash.

7. Turned off my 3DS.

8. Insert card into computer.

9. ....

10. ....

11. Okay I fucked up somewhere, because it's there now lol. Thanks dude.

Any other idea why a pokemon might not be nicknameable in game? I tried the pokebank method, it doesn't work. :( Thanks for your help!

Are you sure your TID and SID are correct? Also what game are you genning to? It needs to correspond with that game from it being caught there.

Okay, I'll do a step by step of what I'm doing:

1. Turn on 3DS

2. Run Pokemon Y

3. Once that's loaded, open web browser.

4. Deleted all history and cookies.

5. Went to http://bit.ly/1yRUulB (pcout.bin)

6. Let it crash.

7. Turned off my 3DS.

8. Insert card into computer.

9. ....

10. ....

11. Okay I fucked up somewhere, because it's there now lol. Thanks dude.

Glad I helped, I think...

Okay so I have a problem. I'm doing everything following the instructions but when I get to the part when I need to open browser and go to http://bit.ly/1yRUulB (pcout.bin) the page loads, and then the home browser doesn't crash, along with freezing my 3DS entirely ( Old XL running 9.4) forcing me to turn it off by holding the power button for around 5 seconds. Any help?