Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

Can't you just open the injection dump in PkHex? From there go to Tools, Toggle Box Interface, and your mons should show up. Find the one you want, right-click and hit View, then the boxes will fill with that pokemon's data which you can then save as EKX and inject.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you just open the injection dump in PkHex? From there go to Tools, Toggle Box Interface, and your mons should show up. Find the one you want, right-click and hit View, then the boxes will fill with that pokemon's data which you can then save as EKX and inject.

I get this message when attempting to open the injection dump:

Attempt to load an unsupported file type/size

I think some of these might be your problem.

- level is under met level

- 0 IVs (though I don't think this would stop you)

- you are both the OT and Handler

Appreciate the response, I fixed all of that and still am getting an egg. Any ideas? Is there a place where you can download the files and just change the moves/ev/iv?

Generation VI event Pokemon are able to be wonder traded if their ribbon has been removed and you use the correct secret ID

Yeah, I think that your right. I have just checked and they arent with a ribbon at all. Plus I have tested on the GTS and I can trade them fine so then yeah, I think that they can be actually tradeable.

Yeah, I think that your right. I have just checked and they arent with a ribbon at all. Plus I have tested on the GTS and I can trade them fine so then yeah, I think that they can be actually tradeable.

wow! how can you guys find out the correct secret ID and the necessary requirements to make them wonder tradeable?