Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

cries will there ever be an update or anything for updated systems? ; -; for box injection too;;

*cries along* will people ever search / read other replies before leaving their own.

Do we look like a bunch of Alakazam with Future Sight? I don't think so.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my 3DS is on emuNAND 9.5.0-22, I have installed the 1.3 update of Omega Ruby via a cia. But when I try to gen Pokemon by QR (Box/Row Cloning/1st Slot Replacing) I get bad eggs every attempt... However, when I uninstall the update I can gen via by QR just fine..

So I was wondering whether it is just me or it is happening to others too?

Thanks in advance!

Since my 3DS is on emuNAND 9.5.0-22, I have installed the 1.3 update of Omega Ruby via a cia. But when I try to gen Pokemon by QR (Box/Row Cloning/1st Slot Replacing) I get bad eggs every attempt... However, when I uninstall the update I can gen via by QR just fine..

Save File Dumping and Injection is available here.

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.5. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

----> nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand. <----

*cries along* will people ever search / read other replies before leaving their own.

Do we look like a bunch of Alakazam with Future Sight? I don't think so.

aha no need to be rude, just asking a question. I'll look.

Hi,

I have a question: if I update the game on version 1.3 (Alpha Sapphire), will it still work? (My 3DS's firmware is 9.4).

Thanks in advance!

It won't because you need to update to 9.6 in order to download the game update, which patches the web browser. Moreover, this update patches the injection in-game, which means even if you install it without upgrading your firmware this will not work.

Ok thank you!

Other question: If I play on (for exemple) a New 3DS with 1.3 version of the game, and then I switch my game back on my normal 3DS with 9.4 firmware and 1.0 version of the game, will there be any problem?

Thanks in advance!

Ok thank you!

Other question: If I play on (for exemple) a New 3DS with 1.3 version of the game, and then I switch my game back on my normal 3DS with 9.4 firmware and 1.0 version of the game, will there be any problem?

Thanks in advance!

No, updates are stored in the SD, not the cartridge.

Hello, is it possible to get pokemon rumble world and have the pkhex exploit still working ?? I don't care about updating ORAS.. I just want that eshop game Lol ...

No, because you need to access the Eshop to download Rumble. And before you can download Rumble, you will need to update to 9.6.

• 4 weeks later...

When I tried going on the internet browser I went to the website and loaded it and got the failed to load part of the page message but my internet browser never got closed so i tried clicking the home button and when I got back to the game... nothing. I followed each step EXACTLY!!! and I followed thepicture instructions. the only problem is that the code.bin file is a video and wouldn't do anything. so what do I do.

When I tried going on the internet browser I went to the website and loaded it and got the failed to load part of the page message but my internet browser never got closed so i tried clicking the home button and when I got back to the game... nothing. I followed each step EXACTLY!!! and I followed thepicture instructions. the only problem is that the code.bin file is a video and wouldn't do anything. so what do I do.

It isn't a video. What's happened is your computer has associated the file type with a media player (VLC?), but it is absolutely not a video! Anyway, you don't need to "do" anything with the code.bin. Just put it on your SD card and forget about it. Have you tried using the sample Pokémon in the first post?

• 2 weeks later...