Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

I did everything as it said on the instructions and yet all I got were 6 eggs. Anyone has the same problem as me? I didn't even got the injectdebug.bin file either and deleted all cookies and history as the instructions said. I think I might need some help.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I was trying to get my SID, I have the injectiondebug file. But when I check my boxes, it is blank. Also there is no notification saying that the debug has loaded. Please Help!

~EDIT~

Could anyone find my SID through my injectiondebug file?

The Pokemon with my OT is a "Gloom"

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4t1akm99cmdcqmx/injectiondebug.bin

That's the link. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Save File Dumping and Injection is available here.

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.4. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

This will NOT work on a Korean 3DS at the moment.

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

Please do not discuss Pokemon legality help in this thread. The place for that is here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?40-Pok%E9mon-Legality

This is a method based off of Yifan Lu's spider3DSTools (https://github.com/yifanlu/Spider3DSTools) to inject pokemon into your game with nothing more than a 9.X Sysnand 3ds and an SD card reader.

You can see it in action here:

If you would like to import and export more than one pokemon at a time, see here.

Instructions:

1. Download code.bin from the bottom of this post and put it at the root of your 3ds's SD card.

2. Using PKHeX (http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-(Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor)), save a pokemon (any pokemon) as "pokemon.ekx". Alternatively, download a sample hoopa from the bottom of this post. Copy that file to your SD card, and make sure it's named "pokemon.ekx".

3. On your 3ds, open up the game you want to inject to. Make sure you don't have anything in Box 1, slot 1.

4. Close your boxes in-game, open your web browser, and go to http://loadcode.projectpokemon.org -- After the web browser crashes, open up your game and the pokemon should be in box 1 slot 1.

If it doesn't work, please let me know so that I can give you a file that will let me debug why it isn't working and fix whatever the issue is.

Source: http://pastebin.com/mHB0XPfL

Update at 3 PM 1-24-15: Fixed a bug that was causing it to not inject properly.

Update at 1 AM 1-25-15: Added an example pokemon for people to test the exploit.

Image Tutorial by Kamek for finding SID:

a9x5rEb.png

Frequently Asked Questions

> What's the root directory? The Root directory of your SD card is the base folder. C: \ is the root of the C Drive, etc.

> What is emunand? Am I on Sysnand or Emunand? If you have to ask this question and/or don't know what either of those words mean, you are on Sysnand and this will work.

> When I run the exploit, I get a bad egg! Your pokemon.ekx file is not actually a .ekx. It is probably a .pkx. Make sure you are saving it correctly from PKHeX.

> How can I get my SID? Open your injectiondebug.bin (generated when you run the exploit) in the latest version of PKHeX.

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens, and I don't have an injectiondebug.bin! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

> What does this work on? This works on Old 3ds and old 3ds XL firmwares 9.0-9.4.

> When do I trigger this? Load the website in the 3ds browser AFTER opening the game and making sure there's nothing in box 1 slot 1.

> I didn't get a pokedex entry for the pokemon I injected! This is normal. If you want the dex entry, put the pokemon into pokebank and then take it out.

> Can I use this to move multiple Pokemon at once? This is only for single Pokemon files. Use a Single Box Importer/Exporter or the Full PC Importer/Exporter for this.

Download:

hey im using a chrome book and chrome os doesnt support PKHeX so can anyone do me a favor and post a download for a diancie?

thx in advance

Hi, I was trying to get my SID, I have the injectiondebug file. But when I check my boxes, it is blank. Also there is no notification saying that the debug has loaded. Please Help!

~EDIT~

Could anyone find my SID through my injectiondebug file?

The Pokemon with my OT is a "Gloom"

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4t1akm99cmdcqmx/injectiondebug.bin

That's the link. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Be sure you are using the latest version of PKHeX; your injectiondebug loads fine.

A few questions, For the PID of the pokemon in PKHEX, I must search a IV/Nature spread, or I put what I want, and the PID slot in blank ? and after I use the exploit I must delete the pokemon file, if i want to inject another one ? and last I can delete from the SD card the code bin, the pokemon file, the other file that is created when I use the exploit without problem when I don't need anymore?

No idea what I'm doing wrong. Tried doing this with the regular 3DS and firmware is 9.4.

I extracted the files and put the code.bin and the provided Hoopa file into the root of my SD card. Box 1 Slot 1 is empty.

I tried many things, including renaming the box to "BOX 1." I cleared cookies and history on the internet browser on the 3DS. I tried closing the game before running the exploit, as well as keeping it running while running the exploit. I always close my PC boxes before exiting the game. I tried saving the game again and running the exploit again, like someone else said a few pages back, but nothing works. Also tried deleting the two files on my SD card and putting them back in. I always eject my SD card before removing it from my computer.

Nothing is appearing in my PC.

Any help please?

Edit: NEVERMIND. It decided to work for some reason this time. I exited the PC on Box 2 instead of Box 1 and Hoopa was there. Derp.

Okay people, just a friendly reminder to please read the first page before asking any questions. Most of this should be pretty straightforward provided you read the actual instructions. Only ask questions that are not answered in the original post or if there is legitimate trouble not covered in the original post. I know reading through 50 + pages may be difficult, but the search function can help by offchance somebody else had similar problems as you did so try that out as well. Any legality questions should be posted in >>>LEGALITY SECTION<<<. So far it doesn't look like I have to infract anyone at the moment, but just remember that may change.

tl;dr: PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST BEFORE INQUIRING ANYTHING. Most likely it has already been answered.

그리고 한국판닌텐도3DS에는 불가능합니다. 저도 많이 시도했습니다. 죄송합니다 ㅠㅠ

Check for the following:

• You have read the original post
  • You are not using the new 3DS
  • You are not a dirty Korean pleb using a Korean 3DS like me
  • The firmware of your 3DS is 9.0-9.4
  • You are using sysnand and not emunand
  • You have not exited out of the game when you pushed the Home Button to access the browser
  • The necessary files are inside your SD Card (code.bin and your pokemon.ekx file)
  • You have the latest version of PkHex
  • Your Pokemon is saved as an ekx file (The file is saved as ek6 but must be manually renamed to ekx)
  • The filename is pokemon.ekx (exactly this)
  • Your SD card is not on read only mode (there is a switch on it)
  • Your 3DS browser is cleared of history, cookies and cache (access the browser's settings, it is an icon that looks like a wrench)
  • Failing the above you can initialise the Save Data in the browser settings
  • Your Pokemon is not using ORAS only things and being injected to XY
  • Check that you are actually looking at Box 1 in the PC, not some other box
  • You are not asking legality questions in this thread
  • You have a functioning brain
  • Thank ScriesM et al for this wonderful development

There, that's all. Happy injecting folks.

Yo so when i try to open the injectiondebug.bin file in PKHEX (Using the 29/01/15 update) it creates an error message saying it is unable to read the input file due to it not being an expected injectiondebug.bin file, someone help?

Before asking I have followed everything on the "check list before posting list"

no i didnt but how do i do that theres no hatch counter option

Just to make sure, the one you're having is a legit, non-"Mystery Zone" Met Location egg, right? Because if it is so, it's an error egg that will never hatch and you didn't gen it properly.

Anyway, the Hatch Counter option comes out to replace the "Friendship" field in the Main tab of PkHeX when you check the "Is Egg" box.

Just to make sure, the one you're having is a legit, non-"Mystery Zone" Met Location egg, right? Because if it is so, it's an error egg that will never hatch and you didn't gen it properly.

Anyway, the Hatch Counter option comes out to replace the "Friendship" field in the Main tab of PkHeX when you check the "Is Egg" box.

Wait if you choose as egg and then change the hatch counter is that how long it will take to hatch right?

Hey guys, I have injected a Pyroar, a Heliolisk, a Klefki and a Weavile, but I cant battle with them. On Battle Spot, it says they are illegal, but when I try to battle with someone on PSS, the server just interrupts. Is there anyway to override this and battle with them? I REALLY want to battle with these guys.

Question about making 'mons with permanent megas and primals: if I were to take them to the Hall of Fame or do contests with them, would they screw up my game? Neither Groudon nor Kyogre are in their primal forms when entered into the HoF; same with megas. Also, I know you can make some pokemon go mega when you participate in contests, but I don't know what would happen if they were in their mega evo pre-contest.