Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might someone please help me? I did everything the tutorial said for me to do, watched several tutorials on youtube myself, and i still cant get it to work! I have the 3DS and i havent updated it in awhile... Would anyone know the problem?

Did you delete the History AND Cookies from the 3DS Internet? Did you put the save file like (ek6-ekx), and renamed the file to pokemon.ekx? If it isnt like that, please tell me the problem.

Btw, guys, lets suppose (not like I am saying that I did something wrong, just ACTUALLY supposing) that I had created a ShinyLocked Legend. Can you actually trade it on the GTS? Or is that impossible?

So, after 3 days of trying all I seem to get are mystery Eggs in my PC. Everything works I just don't get the Pokemon I want. I'm saving ask ek6 and renaming it to ekx (also tried saving as all files); Clearing history and cookies. I've done my research on this thread and no matter what I try it just ends up a mystery egg. The only thing that doesn't match up is that my 3DS is brand new. Got it when ORAS came out.

I have the same problem

I check every things (.ekx ; history and cookies ; Good version of 3DS ; Last version of ORAS) but nothing ! I have just Bad Eggs

Can someone help me please ?

I have the same problem

I check every things (.ekx ; history and cookies ; Good version of 3DS ; Last version of ORAS) but nothing ! I have just Bad Eggs

Can someone help me please ?

In my 1st try I got bad egg, so I got the Hoopa Example in 1st page, open with the PKHex and save that in the Hoopa example, and it worked =)

But for an other pokemon ?

First you open the PKHex File, go in file press 'open' select the pokemon.ekx, then you create other pokemon you want, next you go in File again and press 'save as', select again the pokemon.ekx, there you go =)

and I do one stuff all the time after I got the pokemon , I delete all stuff and send again the code and pokemon.ekx all over again =), hope it helps

Someone help?

So I downloaded the Hoopa, did everything correctly, yet the Pokemon doesn't appear in slot 1 of Box 1.

I made an account because to say thanks and because I found a way that solved the issue at least for my case. Be sure to have everything closed, as in no game or anything running when going to the browser to delete cookies. As soon as I deleted with the game closed and tried again it worked like a charm <3

I made an account because to say thanks and because I found a way that solved the issue at least for my case. Be sure to have everything closed, as in no game or anything running when going to the browser to delete cookies. As soon as I deleted with the game closed and tried again it worked like a charm <3

Nope, still no dice. Thanks anyway, though.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong though. My firmware is correct, I followed every step correctly.

Is it because I'm not using a Japanese 3DS? The video I watched(not the one linked) had the guy using an American 3DS, and it worked fine. Even the Hoopa doesn't work. :(