Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

Please can someone help me, I'm having a lot of trouble as nothing happens for me, I'm running 9.4.0-21E (which i think means 9.4) and I've put the files at the root of my sd card. I have followed all the steps and deleted my browser history etc and keep trying but no pokemon shows up, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can someone help me, I'm having a lot of trouble as nothing happens for me, I'm running 9.4.0-21E (which i think means 9.4) and I've put the files at the root of my sd card. I have followed all the steps and deleted my browser history etc and keep trying but no pokemon shows up, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Are you sure the file extension is correct? It has to be .ekx. Have you tried with the example Hoopa? It has been generated correctly and is just a way of verifying that it works for your device.

If you have, have you filled in the sufficient details about your Pokemon in PKHeX?

do i put the files where it says 3ds or dcim? on the sd card

Put code.bin and your pokemon.ekx files onto the ROOT of the SD Card. Do not put them in any existing folders. They have to be at the base of the SD Card.

Are you sure the file extension is correct? It has to be .ekx. Have you tried with the example Hoopa? It has been generated correctly and is just a way of verifying that it works for your device.

If you have, have you filled in the sufficient details about your Pokemon in PKHeX?

I am using the example Hoopa file called Hoops and have done every time, I have replaced the files several times as well just to make sure.

I am using the example Hoopa file called Hoops and have done every time, I have replaced the files several times as well just to make sure.

You've cleared cookies and cache I'm assuming?

If you have, the only thing I can think of is you're in your PC system while you are injecting your Pokemon. Make sure you exit out of your PC before attempting to inject.

You've cleared cookies and cache I'm assuming?

If you have, the only thing I can think of is you're in your PC system while you are injecting your Pokemon. Make sure you exit out of your PC before attempting to inject.

Sorry I've tried everything you've said and it still isn't working for me ;(

If anyone can help me I'd love to hear suggestions, I also deleted music and DCIM folder as people said that that would help but it isn't either. I don't think it's relevant but I'm using a micro-sd card in an sd card reader which works for all games and everything, 100% fine, I have at least 5 games running off the micro-sd. NOT OMEGA RUBY however because I have that in card form.

If anyone can help me I'd love to hear suggestions, I also deleted music and DCIM folder as people said that that would help but it isn't either. I don't think it's relevant but I'm using a micro-sd card in an sd card reader which works for all games and everything, 100% fine, I have at least 5 games running off the micro-sd. NOT OMEGA RUBY however because I have that in card form.

I don't think deleting the folder and files inside the SD card originally would make a difference and using a Micro-SD card would probably work the same as a SD card. Maybe your problem is elsewhere?

Hi, I did the thing where I tried to view my SID, but when I looked at my box in the program, everything was blank. Any help?

If you upload and give a link of your debug file someone could find your SID for you. Also, tell which Pokemon in what location of the PC is directly from your game.

So, after 3 days of trying all I seem to get are mystery Eggs in my PC. Everything works I just don't get the Pokemon I want. I'm saving ask ek6 and renaming it to ekx (also tried saving as all files); Clearing history and cookies. I've done my research on this thread and no matter what I try it just ends up a mystery egg. The only thing that doesn't match up is that my 3DS is brand new. Got it when ORAS came out.

So, after 3 days of trying all I seem to get are mystery Eggs in my PC. Everything works I just don't get the Pokemon I want. I'm saving ask ek6 and renaming it to ekx (also tried saving as all files); Clearing history and cookies. I've done my research on this thread and no matter what I try it just ends up a mystery egg. The only thing that doesn't match up is that my 3DS is brand new. Got it when ORAS came out

Make sure you have the latest pokemon updates too. The egg however, is supposed to indicate that you didn't rename the file as .ekx

I'm having trouble getting metagross to work. any suggestions? other pokemon seem to work fine

EDIT: figured out the problem. had the met condition set as daycare. changed it to random town, with met level at 1, and egg met at daycare.

I also gave him metagrossite, but since I have X, it doesn't recognize the item. gave him a master ball instead, just for fun.

Edited by spaceace76