Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have downloaded PKHex because I wanted to try out the new method for Pokegenning, but it won't open. I keep getting this message ( http://prntscr.com/5xqvg4 ) and I have tried to fix it by downloading different versions of .NET Framework, but that hasn't done anything to fix the problem. I would just like some help so I can get PKHex to work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have downloaded PKHex because I wanted to try out the new method for Pokegenning, but it won't open. I keep getting this message ( http://prntscr.com/5xqvg4 ) and I have tried to fix it by downloading different versions of .NET Framework, but that hasn't done anything to fix the problem. I would just like some help so I can get PKHex to work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Two things real quick. One is that you should've posted this in the PKHeX thread, and secondly something that might work is one extracting it if you don't see a icon next to it and the other is changing it's compatibility mode.

Ok so I've gotten this to work for me, I've got the pokemon I need. The only problem I have is being able to use them online; whenever I battle my friend it gives him an error saying "The other user's party is not usable." If there is a way to fix this, I'd love to know. Thanks in advance!

Ok so I've gotten this to work for me, I've got the pokemon I need. The only problem I have is being able to use them online; whenever I battle my friend it gives him an error saying "The other user's party is not usable." If there is a way to fix this, I'd love to know. Thanks in advance!

Make sure the genned Pokemon have legal movesets, abilities, levels, etc.

Wow, to be honest I'm kinda surprised this works. All those web-based exploits for the 3DS sure are incredible. Good work, SciresM!

It's not that hard and definitely not magic, lol. The exploit allows you to run ARM11 code on the GPU, and since the GPU can access all kinds of neat things, we used the GPU calls to dump ram, edit ram in a buffer and flush ram back. Voila. (I wish i looked into this earlier instead of cfw, lol)

Yeah i just edited the post before you said that, sorry x) but the setting I set it to works now. Thanks for the help!

Do you mind showing me your final Met tab? I'm having troubles trying to get my Pokemon past the legality check.

i put code.bin and all the other files like injection bug, and pokemon.ekx as notepad if you ever open them up, i hav 3ds xl and my version num is 4.6 can anyone help me out? i also don't get anything when i thry and do the process

i put code.bin and all the other files like injection bug, and pokemon.ekx as notepad if you ever open them up, i hav 3ds xl and my version num is 4.6 can anyone help me out? i also don't get anything when i thry and do the process

If you read the first line of the instructions:

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.4. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

Just update your 3DS firmware before you try again. It doesn't support firmwares that are not 9.0 - 9.4.