Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

Can you describe the steps you're doing please. Also yes your version is compatible.

I've managed to get something with the sample hoopa, but they're eggs. First, I check my boxes, then the webpage, then return to the boxes. Also, does the PKHeX for saving the pokemon work on mac?? or doesn't matter??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much (and also thanks to Kamek for the guide to prevent getting bad eggs!) for creating this! Since I am obviously new to this, I am a bit worried about being banned for trading hacked Pokemon (only to people who want hacks). My friend said it's possible, but can anyone verify this? If this is in the wrong section, please tell me. I'm also new to this site and I've searched to no avail it seems.

Thank you so much (and also thanks to Kamek for the guide to prevent getting bad eggs!) for creating this! Since I am obviously new to this, I am a bit worried about being banned for trading hacked Pokemon (only to people who want hacks). My friend said it's possible, but can anyone verify this? If this is in the wrong section, please tell me. I'm also new to this site and I've searched to no avail it seems.

It doesn't seem possible to be 'banned' from PSS, they just won't allow you to trade the specific hacked Pokemon (if it is even detected as hacked at all).

Can someone help me? I started doing this today. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't. I made a Diancie, but put it in the wrong ball so I remade it and it didn't show up.. Am I only allowed to have one Pokémon hacked of each kind? I also tried to make an event mew but i failed to do so.. I made a greninja and i said it hatched at daycare helpers..

This is a great technique! Though (and I hate to be the one to point out the elephant in the room here), could this technique get nuked by Nintendo in a new firmware update? I have some hope it won't, considering it uses RAM, but I'd just like to know.

This is a great technique! Though (and I hate to be the one to point out the elephant in the room here), could this technique get nuked by Nintendo in a new firmware update? I have some hope it won't, considering it uses RAM, but I'd just like to know.

Don't update your firmware. There should be techniques for avoiding firmware updates, but getting game updates coming out soon.

Could I ask that you have any plan to modify it for korean 3DS? I want to extract korean wc6 files.

It's a low priority item, unfortunately. We've gone years before we got this far; what's another couple of weeks?

this works for me no problem but i wonder if you can clone using this method

Could you explain the process to me with a little bit more detail? I've been trying with the sample hoopa, but all I get are eggs. Also, do you know if the pokemon we make here will have the Kalos pentagon? Just wondering...

if you want to clone with this method after injecting any Pokemon open injection debug in pkhex and click toggle box interface right click pokemon you wish to clone and click view then click toggle box interface again then save it as Pokemon on sd card.

Hi i recently tried your method but however i came to a problem all of the pokemon i genned are all inside an egg and it never hatches is it a bad egg and may i know what i did wrong if it was a bad egg please help me thanks in advance

This is a result of saving it under the wrong format. Your pokemon.ekx file is not actually a .ekx. It is probably a .pkx. Make sure you are saving it correctly from PKHeX.

hi im not too sure about this but whenever i try to save it using .ekx it changes to .ekx.ek6 is that a problem coz i sure i change to format correctly

Choose "All Files (*.*)" in the Save as Type option and manually type "pokemon.ekx" when saving.