Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

if i want to use a hackmon like: easy sample sturdy shedinja vs my friends what do i have to do? i tried it doing it this way but i could not use them in wifi battles? but there isn't a real tut for this. any help is welcome

That doesn't seem like something you should ask here. This is a place for questions and help with injecting Pokemon into games.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i want to use a hackmon like: easy sample sturdy shedinja vs my friends what do i have to do? i tried it doing it this way but i could not use them in wifi battles? but there isn't a real tut for this. any help is welcome

The pokemon servers are likely not recognizing it as a real pokemon. A easy fix that has a fairly decent chance of working which is to trade it in a LAN and then trade it back.

1. In your system settings

2. Sysnand is the default firmware, so don't worry about emunand

4. The New Models are not compatible

Alright, what would be a new 3ds model? I have the following:

Fire.Emblem

Cosmo.Black

Midnight.Purple

Thanks!

- Hide

Alright, what would be a new 3ds model? I have the following:

Fire.Emblem

Cosmo.Black

Midnight.Purple

Thanks!

- Hide

By "new 3ds model", they mean explicitly the "New Nintendo 3DS", i.e. the one with the extra circle pad, SNES-styled buttons, etc.

I used this method, and unfortunately I have a mac, so when I tried to open PKHeX in wine, it just stayed on the loading screen and wouldn't work. Instead, I used pokegen and when I was finished making the pokemon, I changed the file extension to .ekx and everything else worked but when I got to my pc, it just showed up as an egg that wouldn't hatch. I think it's because I need to use PKHeX and I wish somehow I could, if someone could help I would be very appreciative, I also tried it 3 times, and it still didn't work:(

I used this method, and unfortunately I have a mac, so when I tried to open PKHeX in wine, it just stayed on the loading screen and wouldn't work. Instead, I used pokegen and when I was finished making the pokemon, I changed the file extension to .ekx and everything else worked but when I got to my pc, it just showed up as an egg that wouldn't hatch. I think it's because I need to use PKHeX and I wish somehow I could, if someone could help I would be very appreciative, I also tried it 3 times, and it still didn't work:(

PKHeX isn't the only software that is usable, just as long as you are saving the file correctly and the file has the valid code.

PKHeX isn't the only software that is usable, just as long as you are saving the file correctly and the file has the valid code.

Are you saying there is an alternative software similar to PKHeX for Mac users out there? If so, I'd be interested in hearing what it's called.

It's likely a issue with the generated pokemon it's self because I personally got a Ninetails & Glaceon but when you put them in your party you get the same black screen if you hit the button to show your party or if you try and view the pokemon's summary. At the moment I've found a way to fix it but it's kinda inefficient, however the way I solved it was by trading the pokemon to my friend and then he traded it back to me and it worked. This was done on LAN however and it may take a different effect if you do it online.

I traded the eevees to a friend and asked him to evolve them for me. Will report as soon as I hear back from him!

Hi, so I just tried to use this but I received a bad egg due to my file extension not being correct, I unfortunately saved so I can't just turn off the game to get rid of the egg, what can I do to get rid of this cancerous thing?

Hi, so I just tried to use this but I received a bad egg due to my file extension not being correct, I unfortunately saved so I can't just turn off the game to get rid of the egg, what can I do to get rid of this cancerous thing?

Not sure if this will work, but you can attempt to import another pokemon over the bad egg by putting it in Box 1 Slot 1. Try the Hoops example pokemon, if it works you will get Hoops and the Bad Egg will be gone, you can then either release Hoops or keep it.

So you are supposed to unzip the code.bin in the root then run the exploit? That is the only thing I can see I am doing wrong if it is.

yeah take the code.bin and copy it over to the 3DS SD card. don't put it in any folders inside the 3DS SD card. put it in the root of the card, which means no folders just inside the card.

Not sure if this will work, but you can attempt to import another pokemon over the bad egg by putting it in Box 1 Slot 1. Try the Hoops example pokemon, if it works you will get Hoops and the Bad Egg will be gone, you can then either release Hoops or keep it.

I was actually in the middle of doing that when you sent the message lol, it ended up working, thanks!

hey, I tried to download a hoopa from the sample you posted but it didn't appeared. The only thing I saw different from the video you're showing is that when I enter the webpage on the 3ds's browser, it tells "failed to load part of the page". Am I doing something wrong? or what can you tell me about this?

hey, I tried to download a hoopa from the sample you posted but it didn't appeared. The only thing I saw different from the video you're showing is that when I enter the webpage on the 3ds's browser, it tells "failed to load part of the page". Am I doing something wrong? or what can you tell me about this?

that message is normal. once that message appears wait until the message saying that the internet browser stopped working. then go back into your pokemon game and open your boxes to see your hacked pokemon!

Cool, I got this to work with the sample Hoopa. For anyone else having trouble, make sure you rename your first box to 'BOX 1'. Deleting your cookies might help too.

Thank you so much for this, you've saved me a lot of time. I mainly hack to breed those rather difficult Hidden Powers and ridiculously long egg move chains (looking at you, Wide Guard Honedge!). Previously I had to hack stuff into a Gen V rom, trade them to cartridge, PokeTransporter and then download from Bank. Sometimes took almost as long as negotiating a trade online. Kinda regretting the two days I spent soft resetting for Lati@s and Groudon now though lol. This came just in time for Generation Showdown!

that's the problem, i don't see the pokemon, maybe i did something wrong with the code on the sd card. Also, my 3ds's version is 9.4.0-21u, will it work with this one?? sorry but i don't know much about this stuff, but i'm trying to learn

Can you describe the steps you're doing please. Also yes your version is compatible.