Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

So as I mentioned earlier, whoever posted their spanish Groudon that also worked for me, I tried going from that file, all I did was turn it to english, and made it from america and boom, I get an egg. I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong in PKHeX, but the two already made pokemon work for me every time perfectly, but as soon as I do something to them, even something very little I just get an egg. (I save them under All Files, drag them to my SD then change the name to pokemon.ekx)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright did some more testing, I opened up my save file thing in PKHeX and basically tried to clone one of my legit pokemon that I caught. I didn't change anything, just saved it, dragged it into my SD then renamed it "Pokemon.exk" open up the game, check boxes, load the browser, go back in and its an egg. Like what? I am so confused lol

Holy chiz. It works! Thanks so much! :D

Also, a quick note for everybody that can't get this to work:

I saved the game and went to do the Internet Browser to run the exploit, and everything looked like it worked, but nothing appeared in Box 1, Slot 1. I tried saving the game again, and did the exploit, and it worked! TL;DR Try saving your game twice before running the exploit.

I tried it again and I keep on failing...I always get the never-hatching eggs. It works if I keep the OT/TID/SID the same as the Hoops file, but when I try to make it my IGN name (Cynthia), it shows up as:

1. Never-hatching egg

2. Nothing

I did all the tips mentioned, what am I doing wrong?

http://pastebin.com/MQ8ybrBs <- link to screenshots of one of my mons that didn't work

ok guys I've tried everything and nothing works for me, when the file of the pokemon is made is saves as the pokemon.ek6 but i rename it to pokmeon.ekx and i put that with the code.bin in the root of my sd but when i go to run the thing the web browser force closes like its suppose to but my pokemon doesn't appear, i have box 1 slot 1 cleared any help?

EDIT: Cleared browser cookies and history and it worked like a charm :D ty.

Dear Writer, Hi. i am so delighted by your thread.

But It's not work on my 3ds(Old).

I'm korean, and my 3ds system ver is 9.3.0-17k.

could you figure why this is not working?

P.S I tried after cleaning my cookies and internet history, but still didn't

I tried it again and I keep on failing...I always get the never-hatching eggs. It works if I keep the OT/TID/SID the same as the Hoops file, but when I try to make it my IGN name (Cynthia), it shows up as:

1. Never-hatching egg

2. Nothing

I did all the tips mentioned, what am I doing wrong?

http://pastebin.com/MQ8ybrBs <- link to screenshots of one of my mons that didn't work

Try this one instead https://mega.co.nz/#!PMw0zQyQ!kGHsPV1EXLkFciuz_U9CrhCFZhZHQ-Si6uztrjRmSVE

I am having the same problem as most people. I follow all steps entirely but nothing shows up in my box and I have tried all help tips on this site. Please Help. Thanks. I am using the Sample Hoopa.

You likely didn't put both the code and pokemon.ekx file in the root of the SD card, however it's more then likely something you might be doing wrong with the browser in the 3DS but there is a slight possibility that your 3DS is on the wrong firmware/version to.

What is the "root of an SD card"?

The root folder, also called the root directory, of any partition is the "highest" folder in the hierarchy. The root directory contains all other folders in the drive, and can of course also contain files. For example, the root directory of the main partition on your computer is probably C: \ The root folder of your DVD or CD drive might be D: \.

The root folder, also called the root directory, of any partition is the "highest" folder in the hierarchy. The root directory contains all other folders in the drive, and can of course also contain files. For example, the root directory of the main partition on your computer is probably C: \ The root folder of your DVD or CD drive might be D: \.

So I shouldn't put it in the folder labeled "Nintendo 3DS" or "DCIM"? Also, how do I know if I am sysnand 9.0 - 9.4 for sure?

i meant like ive gottent it to work on my system got the egg but i cant hatch it i know its not the usual bad egg because i get the date of today and the marks and the pokeball but it says the bad egg info that it will take a long time to hatch is because i cant gen pokemon in eggs ???

I placed the Sample Hoopa and Code.bin in the root of the sd card seperately.

It is the right firmware and I am almost sure the internet browser part is correct.Thanks.What is wrong with it?

I looked at it and found the problem that is likely causing it. If you open up PKHeX the program the creates the pokemon and open up the pokemon.pkx file you want to click on the Tools then click Toggle Box Interface and you should get something to pop-up on the right that's green boxes with some other stuff you need to drag the picture of the pokemon in the middle top into any of those green boxes then save and replace the current file in the SD with the new one.

So I shouldn't put it in the folder labeled "Nintendo 3DS" or "DCIM"?

Neither your code file and pokemon.pkx file should be right under both of those folders.

i meant like ive gottent it to work on my system got the egg but i cant hatch it i know its not the usual bad egg because i get the date of today and the marks and the pokeball but it says the bad egg info that it will take a long time to hatch is because i cant gen pokemon in eggs ???

Your problem is when you're in the PKHeX and you hit save you're saving it as something other then a .ek6 file that's called PKX that you later need to change to a .pkx .

Your problem is when you're in the PKHeX and you hit save you're saving it as something other then a .ek6 file that's called PKX that you later need to change to a .pkx .

no im saving it right im telling you i get the right egg the egg is in the right pokeball premier ball has the marks of the star and todays date but i cant get it to hatch i can get all the pokemon i want but if i choose for it to be an egg i cant hatch the egg

I looked at it and found the problem that is likely causing it. If you open up PKHeX the program the creates the pokemon and open up the pokemon.pkx file you want to click on the Tools then click Toggle Box Interface and you should get something to pop-up on the right that's green boxes with some other stuff you need to drag the picture of the pokemon in the middle top into any of those green boxes then save and replace the current file in the SD with the new one.

Neither your code file and pokemon.pkx file should be right under both of those folders.

Okay, I'm sorry to keep bugging you but my files are in the root of the SD card, they are correctly labeled and everything. I've cleared my history and cookies, just in case and the Pokemon still doesn't show up... I even tried the example Hoopa. Could it be that I'm not sysnand 9.0 - 9.4? (I have no idea what that means)

no im saving it right im telling you i get the right egg the egg is in the right pokeball premier ball has the marks of the star and todays date but i cant get it to hatch i can get all the pokemon i want but if i choose for it to be an egg i cant hatch the egg

Oh with that if I'm correct it doesn't work correctly if you choose to have it as a egg because the PKHeX program was not made for this exploit.

Okay, I'm sorry to keep bugging you but my files are in the root of the SD card, they are correctly labeled and everything. I've cleared my history and cookies, just in case and the Pokemon still doesn't show up... I even tried the example Hoopa. Could it be that I'm not sysnand 9.0 - 9.4? (I have no idea what that means)

I have two pieces of advice for you. One is that if you go into your 3DS and go into the settings and if at the top screen it doesn't say 9.0 or 9.4 then you are kinda screwed for now.

The second piece of advice I have for you is to watch a video tutorial to make sure you're doing everything correctly I personally would recommend this video.