Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, so I got your Hooper to work perfectly first try.

Now whenever I try to make my own pokemon I get an egg. After skimming through the all the pages I have done all the tips, and I still can only get eggs. The only other pokemon I got to work was the person who posted the file of their groudon. I guess I am making the pokemons wrong? I understand that I need to find my Sid? How do I do this?

It's not like they didn't exist or appear before this was released.

If you're on Pokemon Y, do not hack in things such as Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza (or at least do it without their unique attacks), and also the new mega stones that were introduced in Alpha/Omega. They simply do not exist in the previous versions of Pokemon.

Noticed that too late :( i can elease the bad pokemons but the items are in the bag now, without any chance of delete them, at least my bag was under a-z sort so i can play with no problem :)

Maybe a little warning on first post with help others.

Edit: Solved by sorting the bag by name again :)

Hi, so I got your Hooper to work perfectly first try.

Now whenever I try to make my own pokemon I get an egg. After skimming through the all the pages I have done all the tips, and I still can only get eggs. The only other pokemon I got to work was the person who posted the file of their groudon. I guess I am making the pokemons wrong? I understand that I need to find my Sid? How do I do this?

Your SID really shouldn't affect what Pokemon you're getting. It only makes it look like it truly is your Pokemon (similar to a hidden second Trainer ID). Post your PKHeX file and let someone review if it would work. :)

Hey guys! So I got everything to work, and it's awesome. But I have a question for you.

I've been injecting/editing the pokemon to have my OT, TID, AND SID. However, when I take the injected/edited pokemon to the name rate at Slateport city (AS), I can't change the name of my pokemon. Does anyone know why this happens/how I can fix it? Thanks!

(I know I can edit the nickname w/ Pokegen but I like having the full flexibility of being able to change it ingame)

Can someone explain how to get your SID for the injectiondebug file?

that file has pokemon data in it..you should just be able to copy a pokemon out into a .ek6 file and load into pkhex.. PC mons are 0xE8 bytes long.

This is some amazing stuff. Many thanks go out to all who made this possible. :grog:

Wondering if we could RAM-edit other games, even...

yep, you can.. theres a ramdump script on the github in the OP

yep, you can.. theres a ramdump script on the github in the OP

Thanks, gonna check this out when I get a chance. Dunno if I'll be able to do anything with it but I know a certain other game I'd love to poke at the RAM of :wink: