Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are making Huge Power Slaking, it's really unfair.

I don't see the issue there. ORAS and Pokemon X/Y after the 1.3 patch block hackmons from all forms of online battling. You won't be seeing huge power Slakings online anytime soon. Don't fret over that. Now a days, about all you can do is bring them into local battles. If you run into someone in a local battle with that, you always have the option of punching them in the face. :P

(local battles require that the other user physically be near you for the battle)

At first it didn't work at all, but I deleted all History and Cookie Data from my 3DS Browser and then an egg appeared in my PC Box (although I didn't choose my pokemon to be in an egg). I ignored it because I was so excited to finally get my shiny eevee, and started running arround to hatch the egg... To keep things short, it never hatched. I tried it 2 more times after that, and I got the same thing, an unhatchable egg. Can someone help me?

Question: What will happen if I remove the files I put in the SD after getting this worked once?

EDIT: What I mean is that, to keep the hack pokemon, I don't have to keep the 3 new files in my SD card, right? Please reply.

Yeah, but I WANT MY HACKMONS!

(^:

At first it didn't work at all, but I deleted all History and Cookie Data from my 3DS Browser and then an egg appeared in my PC Box (although I didn't choose my pokemon to be in an egg). I ignored it because I was so excited to finally get my shiny eevee, and started running arround to hatch the egg... To keep things short, it never hatched. I tried it 2 more times after that, and I got the same thing, an unhatchable egg. Can someone help me?

Sounds like a bad egg.. check to make sure the mon on your SD is good. and that the file is named properly etc..

If your getting an egg your not doing it right the same thing was happening to me after you create your pokemon click save as and drop down the box and select .EKX file save it to your desktop the file is still going to show up as EXAMPLE.PKX don't worry all you have to do is copy the file into the root of your SD card and then rename it pokemon.EKX and you should be all set to go.

Some are making Huge Power Slaking, it's really unfair.

It's not like they didn't exist or appear before this was released.

I imported dianceite etc megastones, on pokemon Y , and now the game crahes, as i remove the items and put them in my bag (bad mistake); now there are nameless items, can u help me to delete those items???

Thx.

If you're on Pokemon Y, do not hack in things such as Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza (or at least do it without their unique attacks), and also the new mega stones that were introduced in Alpha/Omega. They simply do not exist in the previous versions of Pokemon.