Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

Hey guys! I have a quick question --

So I got the program to work fine and can inject pokemon -- however, I can't rename the pokemon (I know my TID and SID by using KeyBV). Can anyone tell me why?

Also, that file do I have to open/how do I open the file, if I wanted to edit already existing pokemon in my game/PC boxes?

Thank you!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for asking, but can I get some more info on trading with these pokemon and pokemon legality? I skimmed through the legality sub-forum, but as there wasn't any updated posts, I just didn't look into it. I basically want to trade my friend a bunch of pokemon, but every single time I try it says that pokemon is in my party or something along those lines. Again sorry for having to ask this ( I have like no idea how a lot of this stuff works) and any help is appreciated.

The exploit works like a charm here. But I've got a problem - I wanted to open injectiondebug to check my SID, but PKHeX just.. won't. Got the lastest version, and tried trimming it down to only box one like explained in the middle of the thread, but I just can't get it to load. I've used an EU X cart, maybe it's related? Looking forward to the awesome shit we'll be able to do with that kind of breakthrough.

How do I find my SID. I injected the injectiondebug.bin into PKHeX but everything is just the default settings.

Hey, at least it works for you. From what I understand, PKHeX won't change to your trainer's - Just check one of the Pokémon you had in the Box before injection and you'll find your SID.

Edited by NetNavi
Typoes

The exploit works like a charm here. But I've got a problem - I wanted to open injectiondebug to check my SID, but PKHeX just.. won't. Got the lastest version, and tried trimming it down to only box one like explained in the middle of the thread, but I just can't get it to load. I've used an EU X cart, maybe it's related? Looking forward to the awesome shit we'll be able to do with that kind of breakthrough.

I'n having the opposite problem i draged the injectiondebug.bin to PKHeX and it says injection binary loaded but everything is just the default settings as if you were to open it for the first time.

I'n having the opposite problem i draged the injectiondebug.bin to PKHeX and it says injection binary loaded but everything is just the default settings as if you were to open it for the first time.

Go to Tools > Toggle Box Interface. Your Pokémanzs should show up.

Hey, at least it works for you. From what I understand, PKHeX won't change to your trainer's - Just check one of the Pokémon you had in the Box before injection and you'll find your SID.

I figured it out bro thanks. I remeber messing with some of the settings and opening the thing that lets you view the box.

Also I WAS having the same problem you were make sure the pokemon.ekx was made on the same version of PKHeX so when you go to load the injectiondebug.bin its loaded on the same version as what you created the pokemon.ekx on.

i dont know 100% what fixed it but what i do know is i just got the newest version from here

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-%28Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor%29

i assume its safe to post links to the same website lol.

I figured it out bro thanks. I remeber messing with some of the settings and opening the thing that lets you view the box.

Also I WAS having the same problem you were make sure the pokemon.ekx was made on the same version of PKHeX so when you go to load the injectiondebug.bin its loaded on the same version as what you created the pokemon.ekx on.

i dont know 100% what fixed it but what i do know is i just got the newest version from here

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-%28Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor%29

i assume its safe to post links to the same website lol.

Ooooh, good idea. I was using the demo Hoopa, so that might be why I couldn't open the injectiondebug.

Also, if you want the Dex entry of an injected Pokémon but don't have Pokémon Bank, put it in the Daycare and take it back. Ta-da, Dex entry!

Ooooh, good idea. I was using the demo Hoopa, so that might be why I couldn't open the injectiondebug.

Also, if you want the Dex entry of an injected Pokémon but don't have Pokémon Bank, put it in the Daycare and take it back. Ta-da, Dex entry!

Thanks bro thats gonna help aton hope it works for you!

...Nope. Made a quick 'mons with the latest version, injected, still can't open the injectiondebug.

This makes me wonder, how feasible would the inverse exploit be? That is, dumping a Pokémon or several in a usable format to your SD Card instead of injecting them into your save?

Since injectiondebug is pretty much that except several boxes at once, I'm pretty sure an "export Pokémon in Slot 1 Box 1" exploit is very possible. Now if only I knew the first thing about programming..

Is there any possibility of full-on save-file dumping, editing and readding via a RAM exploit? Or does the savefile not get loaded into RAM/it would know something went wrong?

Barring that, is it possible to inject multiple Pokemon? Some 4chan guy claimed that boxes would be possible, for instance.

...Nope. Made a quick 'mons with the latest version, injected, still can't open the injectiondebug.

This makes me wonder, how feasible would the inverse exploit be? That is, dumping a Pokémon or several in a usable format to your SD Card instead of injecting them into your save?

I wish I could help you but if it's not working I have no idea maybe mine was just dumb luck.

Are you file > open or are you just dragging it into PKHeX?

I wish I could help you but if it's not working I have no idea maybe mine was just dumb luck.

Are you file > open or are you just dragging it into PKHeX?

I tried with both, actually. I'm still trying other stuff, like trying to rip one Pokémon from the injdebug in an insanity easily confused for perseverance.

Is there any possibility of full-on save-file dumping, editing and readding via a RAM exploit? Or does the savefile not get loaded into RAM/it would know something went wrong?

Barring that, is it possible to inject multiple Pokemon? Some 4chan guy claimed that boxes would be possible, for instance.

This method is basically RAM editing, so it is possible to inject multiple pokemon.