Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open the injectiondebug in a hex editor, select 0x4-0x1B33 (0x1B30 bytes) and save it as "boxdata.bin", drop file in latest PKHeX version and it'll load box 1 to the current box. If the boxes aren't visible, Tools->Toggle Box Display.

a given box is at:

start: 0x4 + 0x1B30*(box-1), for a size of 0x1B30 bytes.

only 5 boxes are completely stored.

I opened it in HxD, but I'm not sure where to look for the box data - I can't find either 0x4 nor 0x1B33 in it (attempting to find box 2's data)

I opened it in HxD, but I'm not sure where to look for the box data - I can't find either 0x4 nor 0x1B33 in it (attempting to find box 2's data)

0x4 and 0x1B33 are offsets, not values

ctrl-g: (goto) type 4, press enter

hold shift, press right arrow key. keep holding shift, select bytes until the Length is 1B30, copy (ctrl-c), open new file (ctrl-n) & paste (ctrl-v), save as new file.

ORT88.jpg

for box 2 just select 0x1B34 - 0x3664

I can't even get to step 1. Got my code.bin and pokemon.ekx file ready for copy, but my SD card says it's write protected. Tried formatting, regedit,cmd,switching the lock on the sd card and still I can't get it too copy :(

Perchance, that wouldn't happen to be the result of the little plastic switch on the SD card itself being in the wrong position, would it?

Perchance, that wouldn't happen to be the result of the little plastic switch on the SD card itself being in the wrong position, would it?

Yes I am aware of that, tried both switches still nothing. If I'm just going to buy a new sd card buying an action replay would be a lot better.

hold shift, press right arrow key. keep holding shift, select bytes until the Length is 1B30, copy (ctrl-c), open new file (ctrl-n) & paste (ctrl-v), save as new file.

ORT88.jpg

Done, PKHeX successfully loaded the data, but all the boxes were empty O.o

EDIT: Wtf, now PKHeX won't even open the data because it's an unsupported type/size, but it opened it the first time...

just a question, injected a hoopa but it didn't dex, was wondering why? i gotta wait to use the pokepark til my payday unfortunately if that's the answer

If you mean PokeBank, then yeah, that is the answer unfortunately.

Not working for me,

The web browser searches the website successfully.

What do you mean "searches the website successfully?"

I can't even get to step 1. Got my code.bin and pokemon.ekx file ready for copy, but my SD card says it's write protected. Tried formatting, regedit,cmd,switching the lock on the sd card and still I can't get it too copy :(

Its probably the reader I used to use one that plugs in through a usb that did that but when i put the card in my laptops built in one it worked

make sure it's 0x1B30 bytes long from the start, my fault.

0x1B34-0x3663

0x1B34-0x3663 is an unsupported file type/size. I matched your example exactly. I'm getting really confused with PKHeX right now :/

EDIT: Also tried with doing 2 boxes (length of 0x3660 instead of 0x1B30), no dice.

ORT88.jpg

Thank you Kaphotics, for showing us how to extract our SIDs :) .