Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scire, you mentioned earlier that you could rip the sid from the debug of a successful injection? I was able to successfully inject (thanks so much for making this/figuring it out/I'm not 100% sure what you actually did, but I like it, by the way), and have the file. If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you could assist me? Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is just an annoyance.

http://www.filedropper.com/injectiondebug

I'm following the steps exactly but no matter what I do I keep getting an egg im creating it in pk hex saving as all files .ekx keeps showing up as egg in slot one any ideas?

I had that same issue before and fixed it. If you go back a little in the pages, i posted what i did.. hopefully it helps you.

Damn it. That does look right, unfortunately.

Just so we're on the same page, as there was some confusion when I first brought this up: did you end up finding the "Initialize Save Data" function in the settings of the browser (and did you use it)?

Mine looks identical to that. I suppose I should go try and find "Initialize Save Data" too.

Damn it. That does look right, unfortunately.

Just so we're on the same page, as there was some confusion when I first brought this up: did you end up finding the "Initialize Save Data" function in the settings of the browser (and did you use it)?

Yeah I found it, I was being kinda stupid and not realizing it was that, it still didn't work though

Just wanted to post and say thank you for creating this! After many hours of trial and error, i have finally got it working. In hopes of helping others, i will post the steps i used in order to achieve this.

I am running version 9.4.0-21U on a 3DS XL.

1. Cleared my 3ds' browser history and cookies.

2. Made my pokemon in PKHeX.

3. Saved my file as a .ekx but left the original name it gave me. (example)

(NOTE: It will save it as .ek6 even though you are using the .ekx extension)

4. Moved that file into my SD card folder and renamed it "pokemon.ekx". (example)

5. Opened up my Pokemon X game and checked box 1 and made sure nothing was in it.

6. Exited to home screen and used the shoulder buttons to activate the camera for the QR code.

7. After the code was done injecting, i checked box 1 again and voila my pokemon was there!

I've done this a few times just to test it thoroughly and it indeed works. :D I'm not sure if any of this is even necessary to get it to work, but it's what worked for me.

Thanks again!

Oh my gosh! Following your steps exactly, I managed to get it to work!!

Switching to another box and not exiting out of the PC was the thing that made the difference.

I'm leaving for a quick weekend visit to see relatives now, I wish I could play around with this more. Very impressed!

If you didn't know where that was, how were you deleting your browser's history/cookies per instructions?

I kind of assumed it was the "delete-all" option, but I didn't want to do that before trying out other possibilities first. I managed to get it to work anyway.

Yeah I found it, I was being kinda stupid and not realizing it was that, it still didn't work though

This is kind of a stumper.

The bit about not getting the grey bar when you run the web exploit raises an eyebrow.

1) Very stupid question, since I doubt the browser would crash otherwise, but you are connected to the internet right?

2) Quadruple check the address of the web exploit (again, it would seem weird for it to crash if you didn't get the right URL).

3) The only other thing I can think to try is to try accessing the web exploit via the QR code.

It seems fairly clear that SciresM's code isn't running at all, given your lack of a debug file. This makes me think it's an issue with running the web exploit more than anything else.

Some people are telling me they got eggs can anybody tell me what happend i think those people can´t make a sixth gen pokemon without make something bad

They're probably messing up something with the .ekx file, either with the extension or with the contents of the file itself.

So I've tried making a Hoopa in Alpha Sapphire and I've copied the code file thingy and the pokemon.ekx file over to my SD card, followed the steps I believe, went to loadcode.projectpokemon.org, let it crash, loaded my game, and nothing? :S

I confirmed I'm on 9.4.0-21U. idk what i'm doing wrong :c

So I've tried making a Hoopa in Alpha Sapphire and I've copied the code file thingy and the pokemon.ekx file over to my SD card, followed the steps I believe, went to loadcode.projectpokemon.org, let it crash, loaded my game, and nothing? :S

I confirmed I'm on 9.4.0-21U. idk what i'm doing wrong :c

Did you unzip the code file? Could you take a screenshot of the root of your SD card? Have you hit the initialize save data button in the 3ds web browser? Are you running the exploit AFTER opening the game and loading your save?

Did you unzip the code file? Could you tak7e a screenshot of the root of your SD card? Have you hit the initialize save data button in the 3ds web browser? Are you running the exploit AFTER opening the game and loading your save?

Hey, I managed to make something happen, my Hoopa's an egg though, is that normal or did i get a bad egg? i made sure it was ekx instead of the other so idk

the root's basically like everyone elses, says the DCIM folder, a NINTENDO 3DS folder and then i just pasted em, not in either folder (i'd screeny but it's in my ds atm)

I did the save data thing too yup, and yup to the last also. sorry had to edit to answer

remember this exploit doesn't work on the new3ds.

be sure you save files with the ekx filter, as PKHeX default exports pkx (decrypted).

Scire, you mentioned earlier that you could rip the sid from the debug of a successful injection? I was able to successfully inject (thanks so much for making this/figuring it out/I'm not 100% sure what you actually did, but I like it, by the way), and have the file. If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you could assist me? Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is just an annoyance.

http://www.filedropper.com/injectiondebug

gvf6A.jpg

How do you do this? :o Do you just open the injectiondebug in PKHeX?

Open the injectiondebug in a hex editor, select 0x4-0x1B33 (0x1B30 bytes) and save it as "boxdata.bin", drop file in latest PKHeX version and it'll load box 1 to the current box. If the boxes aren't visible, Tools->Toggle Box Display.

a given box is at:

start: 0x4 + 0x1B30*(box-1), for a size of 0x1B30 bytes.

only 5 boxes are completely stored.