Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you soo much for this Exploit.... ur awesome ... also i have a question ....since im new to pkhex ....the pokemon i build come out fine .... but i try to legitimize them by spawning them into my game as eggs ....so that pentagon, OT will be all mine ....but i must be doing something wrong cause the shinyfy doesnt work ... is this cause wen u egg the poke ... the shiny code resets ?? or is there a way to make the egg hatch shiny?

You need to unzip the file so that you have code.bin at the root of your SD and not code.zip, yes.

Try connecting to the website through KakgPuy.jpg.

Hm. I tried this earlier as I saw the code on Reddit. It doesn't seem to make a difference.

I'm trying a different pkhex file this time. They said renaming the file didn't work, so I made a new one just to mess around with, and saved it as "All Files - pokemon.ekx" right from the start. I have the unzipped bin file and the pkhex file in the SD card, but nothing appears in my box.

Hm. I tried this earlier as I saw the code on Reddit. It doesn't seem to make a difference.

I'm trying a different pkhex file this time. They said renaming the file didn't work, so I made a new one just to mess around with, and saved it as "All Files - pokemon.ekx" right from the start. I have the unzipped bin file and the pkhex file in the SD card, but nothing appears in my box.

Screenshot of your SD card's contents?

After running the exploit, do you have an "injectiondebug.bin" file on your SD card? If so, send that to me?

I finally got it working, and using the QR code seems to be the only way it works. For me anyways. I clicked the link in the browser and it sent me to the website, but the screen stayed in that checkered pattern that shows up while loading pages. Then it froze and nothing was in the box. When I used the QR code, the webpage displayed the black background and it worked perfectly. I did initialize the browser's data, but nothing worked until I used the QR code.

So here is what I am doing, tell me if I am doing anything wrong

1. Downloaded the file and put it on my SD Card

2. Make a Pokemon on PKHex and used the All Files option to save it as pokemon.ekx

3. Put my SD Card into my 3DS

4. Went into browser and cleared everything, and saved the LoadCode as a Bookmark

5. Went into AS/X and went into the Box to check, and then left the PC

6. Went to browser and went to the Link, and then it crashes (One thing I notice on SciresM video is that he got a gray bar on the top of the browser before it crashed, I didn't get that)

7. Went into AS/X and check the PC but I got nothing in there

Please help.

I assume you also saved your pokemon.ekx to your sd card as well.

Can you post a screenshot of your SD card's root?