Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made this account not too long ago, but not active. Logged in just to say that it worked after a few attempts. I had to get the injectiondebug.bin file onto the root in addition to the code.bin and pokemon.ekx files. It works now! Thanks so much!

Did you download an injectiondebug.bin?

So after 30 minutes, I got it to work. First time I tried I got a bad egg, turns out the save file was named pokemon.ekx.pk6. The next few tries, I got nothin', not even eggs. I cleared cookies/history everything. Wasn't even gettiing the debuginjection. So I ended up just completely making a new pokemon file on PKHeX, saved it as 'pokemon.ekx' under 'All Files', re-added both that and the code.bin file. I don't know if this matters since it worked for quite a bunch of people already but what I did different was...

1.) Open the game

2.) Open your boxes, switch to any box other than Box 1

3.) Go to your Home page while you're still on that box (not box 1, do not exit your boxes either) this is the only thing I tried differently and turns out it worked

4.) Open your camera and scan the QR code http://i.imgur.com/Xsv1bLx.png

5.) It's going to say failed to load things on this page but just wait, it's supposed to crash with a pop-up, just click ok

6.) Resume your game and just switch back to Box 1, and you should have it.

If anything, I'm on 9.4 on a regular 3DS.

As to how PKHeX works, I have no idea as I've never used it, I just picked a pokemon and saved it. Although after playing with it a few times, the only thing I'm curious is how to figure out the SID? Pretty sure I saw someone being able to read their SID from the injectiondebug file so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. My file's right here https://mega.co.nz/#!O1kC2RAY!q7WNoA9zh3YOkvpZhiQfXj6u5Uu_wx1KQuOlyGRiUfg

A question that may have been asked already, is it required to delete the injectiondebug file after each successful attempt?

EDIT: After toying with it a few more times, I advise to not delete the injectiondebug file once you've had it. If you do happen to delete it, or having the problem if not having one appear in your SD card, DELETE THE CODE.BIN FILE AND RE-ADD IT TO YOUR SD CARD. I did this multiple times and I can say it works.

Hi, my name is MrArcanine. I have a mac, and have no accessibility to any other device. (other than my 3ds and iPad) I haven't been able to open this app, even with wine. It just won't work for me. I was wondering, Is there any Mac version? If not, it would be awesome for me and many other people if one was made-- not to sound rude or anything, just advice.

Also, if anyone could MSG me a download link to their .ekx file that they made, I'd be glad to use it myself if you don't mind. (Since mine won't work.)

Thanks,

~Arcanine

Just wanted to post and say thank you for creating this! After many hours of trial and error, i have finally got it working. In hopes of helping others, i will post the steps i used in order to achieve this.

I am running version 9.4.0-21U on a 3DS XL.

1. Cleared my 3ds' browser history and cookies.

2. Made my pokemon in PKHeX.

3. Saved my file as a .ekx but left the original name it gave me. (example)

(NOTE: It will save it as .ek6 even though you are using the .ekx extension)

4. Moved that file into my SD card folder and renamed it "pokemon.ekx". (example)

5. Opened up my Pokemon X game and checked box 1 and made sure nothing was in it.

6. Exited to home screen and used the shoulder buttons to activate the camera for the QR code.

7. After the code was done injecting, i checked box 1 again and voila my pokemon was there!

I've done this a few times just to test it thoroughly and it indeed works. :D I'm not sure if any of this is even necessary to get it to work, but it's what worked for me.

Thanks again!

So after 30 minutes, I got it to work. First time I tried I got a bad egg, turns out the save file was named pokemon.ekx.pk6. The next few tries, I got nothin', not even eggs. I cleared cookies/history everything. Wasn't even gettiing the debuginjection. So I ended up just completely making a new pokemon file on PKHeX, saved it as 'pokemon.ekx' under 'All Files', re-added both that and the code.bin file. I don't know if this matters since it worked for quite a bunch of people already but what I did different was...

1.) Open the game

2.) Open your boxes, switch to any box other than Box 1

3.) Go to your Home page while you're still on that box (not box 1, do not exit your boxes either) this is the only thing I tried differently and turns out it worked

4.) Open your camera and scan the QR code http://i.imgur.com/Xsv1bLx.png

5.) It's going to say failed to load things on this page but just wait, it's supposed to crash with a pop-up, just click ok

6.) Resume your game and just switch back to Box 1, and you should have it.

If anything, I'm on 9.4 on a regular 3DS.

As to how PKHeX works, I have no idea as I've never used it, I just picked a pokemon and saved it. Although after playing with it a few times, the only thing I'm curious is how to figure out the SID? Pretty sure I saw someone being able to read their SID from the injectiondebug file so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. My file's right here https://mega.co.nz/#!O1kC2RAY!q7WNoA9zh3YOkvpZhiQfXj6u5Uu_wx1KQuOlyGRiUfg

A question that may have been asked already, is it required to delete the injectiondebug file after each successful attempt?

I left the injectiondebug.bin file on the root of the SD after each genning. Seems to be ok?

I made this Pokemon using your program, but I am unable to use it on Battle Spot. I would appreciate it if anybody can help me. Thanks.

Maybe because you checked "infected" and "cured". Common sense tells me that a mon can be one or the other, not both.

Edit: never mind -_- .

Edit 2: Ok got it. When you check "as egg", you have to select "day care helpers" as your met location, and your desired location as the "as egg" location. So, just flip the two around and it should work.

Edit 3: and change the met level to 1.

Never mind, I got it to work now! I realized the mistake was that I didn't specifically name the file 'pokemon.ekx', I was leaving it as what PkHex named it. Sorry about that!

I have the same problem as u mentioned earlier I saved it as .ek6 then changed the extension to .ekx but I still receive a bad egg. Please advise me on what you did differently to get it to work

Maybe because you checked "infected" and "cured". Common sense tells me that a mon can be one or the other, not both.

Edit: never mind -_- .

Edit 2: Ok got it. When you check "as egg", you have to select "day care helpers" as your met location, and your desired location as the "as egg" location. So, just flip the two around and it should work.

Edit 3: and change the met level to 1.

Egg Met Conditions should be "Day Care Helpers" Met Location can be any location in the game.

Download here: https://mega.co.nz/#!MlY3iIQJ!j9two50cHBctCpssubvVGJlXiL6LzFqhTDV0ZcsRqLg

The link was provided by another user earlier on in the thread. Credit goes to him. Download that and put onto the root along with the other two files.

If that is mine, the OP used that file to extract my SID. Are you sure it would not cause complications with someone else's save file?