Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

Great, amazing job!

Tomorrow I will totally try this (it's kinda late now, hehe)

Just a question: will this set up work on European version of game/consolle? (Specifically, i'm italian)

Because, on the PkHex it says "japanese only"

I just don't want to destroy my precious pokemons :(

The "japanese only" only refers to the cyber save editor method. This web-based method should work with all regions :) .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on 9.4 and it doesn't have that

Hmm. Weird.

Just so we're both on the same page, here is what you should be able to do:

1) Go to your 3DS browser.

2) In the menu (a button found at the bottom right of the lower screen) there is a button towards the left with a wrench icon. Click it.

3) As you scroll down, you will see several options and windows. On firmware 9.2, it has, in this order, "Search Engine," "Text Wrap," "Clear History," "Delete Cookies," "Network Information," "Proxy Settings," "Initialize Save Data," and "Version Info" (mine says 1.7567).

It is possible (I have no way of checking this) that the "Initialize Save Data" button was renamed after 9.2 to "Delete All" or something like that.

4) Press the "Initialize Save Data" button (or delete all) and it will completely reset the browser, including history, cookies, and bookmarks.

Hmm. Weird.

Just so we're both on the same page, here is what you should be able to do:

1) Go to your 3DS browser.

2) In the menu (found at the bottom right of the lower screen) there is a button with a wrench icon. Click it.

3) As you scroll down, you will see several options and windows. On firmware 9.2, it has, in this order, "Search Engine," "Text Wrap," "Clear History," "Delete Cookies," "Network Information," "Proxy Settings," "Initialize Save Data," and "Version Info" (mine says 1.7567).

It is possible (I have no way of checking this) that the "Initialize Save Data" button was renamed after 9.2 to "Delete All" or something like that.

4) Press the "Initialize Save Data" button (or delete all) and it will completely reset the browser, including history, cookies, and bookmarks.

I did that but it didn't work

Same thing is happening to me, i've cleared browser history/cookies repeatedly, but still no luck

hmm.. and y'all have both code.bin and pokemon.ekx on SD?

Assuming so, im not sure what else could go wrong.. maybe try what i do and clear browser crap, and quickly go back to home menu and just make qr codes for the links, lol

hmm.. and y'all have both code.bin and pokemon.ekx on SD?

Assuming so, im not sure what else could go wrong.. maybe try what i do and clear browser crap, and quickly go back to home menu and just make qr codes for the links, lol

I did everything right but I am still not getting a injectiondebug.bin file

OT: Naved

TID: 57354

SID: 39628

Thank you very much :) . I don't have my copy of X with me right now, but would you extract my X SID later? Maybe, dedicate a thread to this method of SID extraction?

Also, might I suggest that you add in the OP instructions, that we have to choose "all files" from the drop-down? I know a lot of people will still never read the entire post, but it will be helpful for those of us who do :) .

I DID IT!

instead of clearing history and cookies, i used an option called "delete all", in the end of the page. This option delete everything on the browser, not only history and cookies

Thanks for the support!

Thanks, this seemed to do the trick for me! Thought the name is different for me (ver. 9.4.0-21U), as it is named 'Initialize Save Data'.