Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so, I do not have Gateway, I need a way to look up my SID, and all I have are powersaves backups. Any way I can decrypt one of those enough so that I can look up my SID?

Post your injectiondebug.bin

I didn't mention it in the post, but injectiondebug.bin is just a copy of the first 0x10000 bytes of your boxes if all goes well, so if you have any pokemon of yours in box 1 I can rip the SID out of that.

I have done everything that has been mentioned in the tutorial, saved the pokemon under 'All Files' with an extension of '.ekx', and cleared all the save data from the browser!

Still nothing is happening. It just loads the loadcode page and nothing else happens!

Please help! I'm on the New 3DS XL - 9.4.0-21E

Here's a screenshot of my SD Card! -> http://gyazo.com/82eb8886081e1fef3d6e30a9a8263a62

I have done everything that has been mentioned in the tutorial, saved the pokemon under 'All Files' with an extension of '.ekx', and cleared all the save data from the browser!

Still nothing is happening. It just loads the loadcode page and nothing else happens!

Please help! I'm on the New 3DS XL - 9.4.0-21E

Here's a screenshot of my SD Card! -> http://gyazo.com/82eb8886081e1fef3d6e30a9a8263a62

It cannot be done on a New 3DS. The exploit is old 3DS/XL/2DS only.

It work, it's amazing.

Just for people who don't make it work, you could forgot to open the PC first, weirdly enough when I forgot to do it in game, my pokémon didn't appear, then I tried again and it worked.

EDIT: I created a Groudon, trying to be the most legal I could make it but it doesn't work on the GTS

Great, amazing job!

Tomorrow I will totally try this (it's kinda late now, hehe)

Just a question: will this set up work on European version of game/consolle? (Specifically, i'm italian)

Because, on the PkHex it says "japanese only"

I just don't want to destroy my precious pokemons :(

It works perfectly fine on my European 3DS running a European copy of AS. My game is in English, but I don't believe that matters. Just remember to follow all the instructions in the OP, and it won't give you any trouble.

Post your injectiondebug.bin

I didn't mention it in the post, but injectiondebug.bin is just a copy of the first 0x10000 bytes of your boxes if all goes well, so if you have any pokemon of yours in box 1 I can rip the SID out of that.

Here you go:

https://mega.co.nz/#!MlY3iIQJ!j9two50cHBctCpssubvVGJlXiL6LzFqhTDV0ZcsRqLg

Also, do I have to delete this debug file before each injection?

I just joined the forums to say thank you. Sure it has its issues and you'll get it better, but as for now, it works. Could the importing of more Pokemon at a time be possible? (let's say, six)

Btw, how prepared are the servers for this service? I think this will roll greatly in several hours/a few days, and sure it will get pumped by a ton of visits.