Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3DS is off for repairs (getting unbricked) so I can't test this. Besides, mine is on 7.2/9.2 sysnand anyways (depending on what NAND backup I decide to restore to it. It's getting my 7.2 sysnand flashed back to it)

Did one of the methods that Gateway had in store brick your console? Or was it program?

I'm not a very techy kinda guy, so where would I need to put the code.bin and pokemon.ekx folders in the SD card? I see some people saying root but I'm not entirely sure what that means, sorry. :l

Root means the base directory. You don't put them into any other folders. You just find your SD card open it, and drop the files in. Really hard to explain if you don't know the basic concepts of how files are organized on a computer. :P

Don't work for me :

Tested with 2ds firmware 9.2E and pokemon X cartbridge

I put code.bin and pokemon.ekx in the root of sd card do same thing in your video and nothing happen. The browser internet make same error but nothing. I have clear my history and cookies browser.

Also i have the last gateway ultra launcher.dat to the root of the sd card maybe conflict, i try in emunand but nothing to :(

Root means the base directory. You don't put them into any other folders. You just find your SD card open it, and drop the files in. Really hard to explain if you don't know the basic concepts of how files are organized on a computer. :P

Listen. I'm not trying to be a simpleton. But if some of you are having trouble with this exploit. Then.... I'm not going to say a word about that

Don't work for me :

Tested with 2ds firmware 9.2E and pokemon X cartbridge

I put code.bin and pokemon.ekx in the root of sd card do same thing in your video and nothing happen. The browser internet make same error but nothing. I have clear my history and cookies browser.

Also i have the last gateway ultra launcher.dat to the root of the sd card maybe conflict, i try in emunand but nothing to :(

It doesn't work in emunand.

I have one 3DS and one 3DS XL, both with 9.4

I have tried this code with my pokemon X cartridge, Y cartridge and a digital copy of OR.

It is very strange that the code works only on my Y game on both, 3DS and 3DS XL, but on my X game won't work on both of them and my OR game won't work on the XL