o-power max

Blaw

Hello.

I searched on the forum and several people seem to have reported the bug (?) of the power-max with Pokemon X/Y so I was wondering if a fix is planned soon or later?

I just tested the last PKHeX version and it add them to the game but the buttons to active them (either on your character or on a friend) are missing. Only the "cancel" button is here.

I'm, of course, open to do several tests if required.

Thanks a lot.

Hello.

I searched on the forum and several people seem to have reported the bug (?) of the power-max with Pokemon X/Y so I was wondering if a fix is planned soon or later?

I just tested the last PKHeX version and it add them to the game but the buttons to active them (either on your character or on a friend) are missing. Only the "cancel" button is here.

I'm, of course, open to do several tests if required.

Thanks a lot.

They're likely tied to event flags as they are event only; dunno.

I can't implement new features unless I know how they need to be implemented (I do not own a 3DS or the games...)

• 1 year later...

well, i just finish here in my google search and figured after one year, option still there, but still dont work, if you not intend to "fix" (maybe it is working and i'm just doing it wrong, if the case, please sry) just remove the option, please :XD:.

Feel free to not use it.

so its really dont work right? its not me doing something wrong? Anyway, i ask for remove the option IF not work, cause it just confounds people like me. I feel like you give me a pretty cold answer, i hope it was just a feeling ;D i really appreciate your work with this tool.

• 2 weeks later...