Virtual pokemon

I know this would never happen but how cool would it be if they made a new pokemon franchise game that was completly virtual kind of like the old virtual games with the mask annd gloves and stuff that were all motion sensered and you could like walk around by lifting your feet. You could pretend you are throwing a pokeball with your hand and the pokemon would be the actual size like their height compared to the trainers like how giratina is over 75 feet tall but you seem so small compared to it. it could be like 3-d. Is it just me who thinks this is a cool idea because it sounds like it would be fun.

~hotpinkmunchlax

I know this would never happen but how cool would it be if they made a new pokemon franchise game that was completly virtual kind of like the old virtual games with the mask annd gloves and stuff that were all motion sensered and you could like walk around by lifting your feet. You could pretend you are throwing a pokeball with your hand and the pokemon would be the actual size like their height compared to the trainers like how giratina is over 75 feet tall but you seem so small compared to it. it could be like 3-d. Is it just me who thinks this is a cool idea because it sounds like it would be fun.

~hotpinkmunchlax

That would be impractically expensive.