Rental Smogon team (All competitive .PK6 to copy)

vinnycl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

I was wondering exactly how you made these pokes. I mean what was the steps you where following as you made each poke? What Websites did you use? stuff like that, I was wondering because I wanted to make same of my own battle ready pokes and give them to my friend via email, and stuff like that. Please help this would be awesome!

Load you ramsav file and then import the db file by just draging the folder onto your pkhex. and click yes... this however will delete all the pokemon you have in your boxes, so make sure you put everything you want to keep on pokebank...

Load you ramsav file and then import the db file by just draging the folder onto your pkhex. and click yes... this however will delete all the pokemon you have in your boxes, so make sure you put everything you want to keep on pokebank...

You can click no and only fill a box and subsequent ones without deleting what you currently have. Still best to move pokemon away from boxes that would be filled with the dragging and dropping.

You can click no and only fill a box and subsequent ones without deleting what you currently have. Still best to move pokemon away from boxes that would be filled with the dragging and dropping.

Yeah, i forgot about that. You are absolutely right.