Rental Smogon team (All competitive .PK6 to copy)

vinnycl

This is wonderful. Thank you so much for this.

Just an fyi though that your contrary serperior has a hatch date that is before the actual event took place, so it isn't really legit. I am sure it works fine on battle spot and what not because they probably don't check for that sort of thing. Same seems to be for the reckless emboar, etc. I guess someone could have the wrong date on their 3ds clock in theory though.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you didn't update to 9.5.0-23 you still can.

You sould import your own save and import pk6 to your save.

ok did it is all pokemon legal cos i want to replay the game from the start then use this pokemons btw should i download the DB file?

This is wonderful. Thank you so much for this.

Just an fyi though that your contrary serperior has a hatch date that is before the actual event took place, so it isn't really legit. I am sure it works fine on battle spot and what not because they probably don't check for that sort of thing. Same seems to be for the reckless emboar, etc. I guess someone could have the wrong date on their 3ds clock in theory though.

If i could have more time, i should update dates using mass editor:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44994-Mass-Editor-for-all-PKHeX-supported-files

But, i must have more time to do it. And Take off 3/4/6 gen and legendaries as well.

Thank you for this competitive Pokémon. They're great and awesome.

By the way, the Cosplay Pikachu/s in DB have its origination from Y, egg/relearn moves, and different Pokéball.

You can transform a regular Pikachu to a cosplay one. (I don't know if i'm not correct, but i remember this)

Can I change levels,pokeballs, trainer names and codes without making them unavailable for battles? or will that corrupt those pokemon for online use?

Yes! without any problem.

Just remember to reroll it after changes.

Hey,

is it possible to change the trainer ID's without rerolling? Or will this make the pokemon illegal?

Thank you for your great database!

Greets

Yes still legal.

But for some reasons i'd rather reroll. [To make pokemon have different numbers]

Use mass editor to do it if u want make it fast.

thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi good people. I've searched around this thread for an answer but couldn't find one. My question is: how do I transfer the save properly using gateway and savedatafiller?

Every time I do exactly what they say to do in the transfering the data instruction I get the ''save is not not compatible with version of game blah blah.

1 I made sure it is the right version of the game.

2 It is on the latest update.

3 When I edit my own saves and upload them to the game they do work.

''Why don't u just use the box transfer tool and use ur save?'' U ask. I Lost my progress save data. SO i'm just at the first gym with a mudkip :/ I'm using this to get good mons and a cleared game, (i'll edit trainer names and whatnot once I get it working)

Anyways hope one of y'all can help, thanks in advance.

(My Game the digital version BTW .cia file to be exact)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...