Rental Smogon team (All competitive .PK6 to copy)

vinnycl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much for doing this. But some of the Pokémon don't work for battling. I was able to fix some(example one of the Zapdos had its hidden ability that's not excepted, Drapion had night shade as a attack, or Yveltal had the wrong trainer's SID) but others I don't see nothing wrong with but they won't go threw, example Abomasnow. I don't know if you could help out or something, but like I said thank you for doing this, you rule!

Thank you very much.

This is the why i shared all those Pokemon.

600 + files is insane. Maybe there is more wrong. Thats the why i'm sharing them.

If you see other wrong, please tell me what is wrong.

If everything is okay, other people would use them as well.

Once again, thanks ratmon.

I wish others could contribute.

Is the best way to use this buying an Gateway Card, getting a ORAS ROM and then upload the pokemon to my Pokebank to use them with my current copy of ORAS which I bought?

It is up to you.

There is no best way.

You can import or use a file. I don't like to beat the game again. That is the why i upload my clear save. :/

They still don't work... :( Ps I think you know that Hoopa and Diancie also don't and I was wondering if the WC versions I have(Japanese) would work after making them perfect? Thank you for trying to fix it though. And I was thinking maybe I can help buy making perfect LC Pokemons to add to this?

They still don't work... :( Ps I think you know that Hoopa and Diancie also don't and I was wondering if the WC versions I have(Japanese) would work after making them perfect? Thank you for trying to fix it though. And I was thinking maybe I can help buy making perfect LC Pokemons to add to this?

Torterra i missed bullet seed.

I need an ENG Diance.

I cant load my original cartridge, cuz i'm on CFW GW.

Crap. :(