savedatafiler and micro SD card move save

aos10

hi

savedatafiler always move the save to the 3DS SD card , not the the gateway micro SD card

doing that require me to turn off the 3DS , remove the SD card , extract the save and edit it then return it

and reapply the gateway hack then open savedatafiler again

is there any way to move or copy the save "main" to the gateway micro SD card ?

No. Savedatafiler has no idea the Gateway is anything more than a retail cart; it wasn't created by the Gateway team or any homebrew developer. It was leaked from tools provided to official game developers by Nintendo.

What you can do as an alternative is install an FTP server like ftpony or ftbrony on your 3ds; look for a .cia version of one of them and install it. When it's up and running you'll be able to use an FTP client (I personally use the one built in to Windows Explorer) to connect to your 3DS over your wireless LAN and move files back and forth between the 3ds and your computer.

No. Savedatafiler has no idea the Gateway is anything more than a retail cart; it wasn't created by the Gateway team or any homebrew developer. It was leaked from tools provided to official game developers by Nintendo.

What you can do as an alternative is install an FTP server like ftpony or ftbrony on your 3ds; look for a .cia version of one of them and install it. When it's up and running you'll be able to use an FTP client (I personally use the one built in to Windows Explorer) to connect to your 3DS over your wireless LAN and move files back and forth between the 3ds and your computer.

thanks