Balanced Offensive RMT

The Team

260.png130.png212.png242.png286.png330.png

Intro:

Basically this was my first team and i wanted this team to be as balanced as possible... i know every team should have a plan but i really did not have one specific plan i just wanted Scizor on the team to pass Swords Dance and sweep a team lol(but i guess thats a plan in a way haha). But yeah i started off with Scizor because it has always been my favorite pokemon and its just cool! So yeah this team which i continuously worked on has gotten me many wins and i finally found a pokemon to glue this team together so i thought i would post this up to see what everyone here thinks of it.

Changes Will Be In Bold

Closer look:

swampert.png

Swampert (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Torrent

EVs: 240 Atk/252 Def/16 Spd

Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

- Ice Punch

- Roar

Swampert. My favorite lead. Getting Stealth Rock up as soon as possible is important and it also negates the effects of Focus Sash which could otherwise be a pain so it is usually my first move unless i can predict a taunt. I now run 240 Attack and instead of setting up rocks

With Electric attacks being a problem for Gyarados and Fire attacks for Breloom and Scizor, i needed to have something which could both: a) take down Electric/Fire pokemon and b) take on most Physical threats effectively. Swampert can do both. STAB Earthquake/Waterfall provide great coverage and with a base 110 Attack it makes great use of these moves. Ice Punch comes in handy with Salamences and Flygons. In the old days, Skarmory was once my Defensive Wall but it came with so many weaknesses that i just could not deal with that scrap metal anymore haha. Swampert's synergy with Gyarados forms a solid defensive strategy and is my secondary physical wall.

Grass type attacks will ALWAYS be directed to Blissey, but can go to Scizor and Breloom.

---

gyarados.png

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 156 HP/100 Def/252 Spd

Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Waterfall

- Taunt

- Stone Edge

New Bulky Gyarados. With Max Speed Gyarados will be be able to effectively utilize the SwordsDance from Scizor. Taunt stops any attempt to status or Roar/Whirlwind Gyarados. Dragon Dance for a potential sweep. STAB Waterfall + Stone Edge for some nice type coverage.

Gyarados. A vital member of my team and probably the pokemon i rely on the most to bring a good and clean sweep. Since I don't have a Rapid Spinner, and Gyarados is my only Stealth Rock-weak Pokemon, i figured Rest + Sleep Talk would be a good combination to give Gyarados a solid form of recovery and Sandstorm/Hail are dealt with Leftovers. With the ability to rid itself of status, Gyarados became my status absorber. While they attempt to status my Gyarados i simply brush it off and benefit from the extra Dragon Dance. I also use Gyarados' ability to intimidate stall so it can come in on their weakened attack and set up. Gyarados serves as my main counter to most physical threats and handles them nicely. Gyarados also deals with Scizor, Breloom, Lucario, Heracross, Heatran, and many other pokemon that would sweep me in a heartbeat. So with that Gyarados is my primary physical wall in this team that also poses an serious threat.

Electric attacks can be directed to Swampert Flygon and Blissey. Rock attacks are directed to Swampert and Flygon

---

scizor.png

Scizor (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Technician

EVs: 252 HP/76 Atk/4 Spd/176 SDef

Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Baton Pass

- Bullet Punch

- Swords Dance

- Roost

Scizor. My main revenge killer and team supporter. First of all the given EVs allows Scizor a balance of offense and defense and with only one weakness it is easy for Scizor to switch into many attacks and threats to force them out. At full health it also takes 87.21% - 103.49% (lol its not going over 100) of damage from a Timid ScarfZone's HiddenPower Fire giving me enough time to always Baton Pass out to another team member.

Pokemon that usually stop Scizor such as Vaporeon Swampert Starmie and Gliscor etc are actually mere set up fodder for this Scizor. I constantly switch between Swords Dance and Roost while taking around 30-40% damage from most of these pokemon's attacks to easily get to +6 and sweep an entire team. Now Scizor's purpose does not stop their, with Baton Pass i can pass the massive attack boost to all my other pokemon so they can pick up where Scizor left off. Scizor provides great support and power to this team and once Magnezone Rotom's Celebi Gengar and Heatran are removed Scizor should have no problem setting up and sweeping. I was considering using a Pursuit user such as Tyranitar to easily remove these threats, but my other pokemon can handle them. So Scizor is essentially my main offensive pokemon and revenge killer / supporter.

Fire attacks can be directed to Swampert Gyarados Flygon and Blissey.

---

blissey.png

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 252 SpD/252 Def

Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Softboiled

- Thunder Wave

- Seismic Toss

- Counter

Blissey.The best Special Wall in the game. Not much to say here lol. My Blissey is unique though and sports Counter so non Fighting-type attacks on Blissey will easily be returned for the OHKO and all trapping Dugtrio will fail. I chose Thunder Wave because it supports the team more as most of my pokemon are slow and could use the speed handicap. Seismic Toss for some offensive. Softboiled for some recovery. There is no need for Wish as most of the team has a decent form of healing. I tried a double status blissey but it failed ultimately to Heatran so i substituted it out for Seismic Toss. I honestly have no idea how to EV spread Blissey correctly to fulfill its purpose the best so i simply went with the 252SpD/Def to handle incoming special attacks. Blissey is the team's special wall and T-Wave inducer. This set is completely walled by Rotom forms so i could use some advice here.

Fighting attacks are directed to Gyarados only. Rock attacks are directed to Flygon and Swampert.

---

breloom.png

Breloom (F) @ Toxic Orb

Ability: Poison Heal

EVs: 44 HP/252 Atk/212 Spd

Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Spore

- Substitute

- Leech Seed

- Focus Punch

Breloom. Bring this in on slow pokemon Spore them to sleep and set up and sweep unprepared teams easily. Substitute + Focus Punch or Substitute + Leech Seed stalling which works even better if the pokemon is Paralyzed by Blissey. This may not have as much synergy with the rest of the team, but it almost ALWAYS gets the job done when used correctly.

Fire attacks and Ice attacks are directed to Swampert Flygon Gyarados and Blissey. Psychic attacks go to Blissey.

---

flygon.png

Flygon (F) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd

- Outrage

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

- Fire Blast

Flygon. My team lacked Speed so i chose a Scarfed Flygon to handle threats. It has a a resistance to Stealth Rock and a 4x resist to fire attacks, which comes in handy. I packed Fire Punch for Steels. I Max out on Flygon's Speed for several reasons, if Scizor is to pass a Sword Dance to Flygon an Outrage is capable of sweeping an entire team. Flygon's speed also helps in revenge killing. It has a 4x weakness to Ice type attacks which with simple prediction can be worked around.

Ice type attacks can be directed to Swampert Gyarados or Blissey.

---

Please help any suggestions comments ANYTHING will be helpful, i spent a lot of time with this team and i want to make it as great as it can be

Thank you for reading!

Edited by lordhmm975

Swampert on your team confuses me. What exactly does he do? CB Swampert is weird as a lead, especially running a SR set. Especially trying to be defensive. Bulkydos is an extremely potent physical wall especially with rest-talk. Scizor can take most any physical hits like a champ and Blissey can do a fantastic job of taking out a physical sweeper. However Swampert doesn't really do anything. Perhaps replacing him with a more offensive pokemon would be a good choice.

Secondly your team is utterly walled by Skarmory and is massively lacking in special attacks. You have ONE ice move on your team. Considering how powerful Ice moves are, dealing x4 damage to some of OU's biggest offensive threats, I would reccomend having at least two.

To be honest, replace Breloom. The rest of your team has synergy but Breloom doesn't. Replace him for a powerful special sweeper, one with lots of versatility. Randomly, lots of good options are Celebi, Heatran, Porygon-z, Azelf, and Gengar. Of those, I think scarfed P-z is good, and Gengar is good as well.

You have a big Zapdos weakness. HP Grass Zapdos takes care of Swampert, Gyarados with T-bolt, Scizor & Breloom with Heat Wave. Blissey stalls it, but that won't be too much of a problem for most teams.

Also who does Scizor pass Swords Dance to? =.= To me it would be much better to switch Baton Pass for Brick Break, giving you an exceedingly powerful sweeper. Steel and Fighting provide neutral coverage against every type and nearly every pokemon in OU save Kingdra. It'd be a good opening for a sweep. Still your Scizor will have big problems with Celetran.

In any case your team needs more ice moves, a special sweeper and a new lead. Perhaps a specially defensive Zapdos. You'd be hard pressed to figure out a good moveset, since your team benefits a lot from both Heat Wave and HP Ice. I would say HP Ice is more important then Heat Wave although thats a tough call. However if you can forego Light Screen, you could run both, although thats quite risky. In any case run Calm and 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe.

Swampert on your team confuses me. What exactly does he do? CB Swampert is weird as a lead, especially running a SR set. Especially trying to be defensive. Bulkydos is an extremely potent physical wall especially with rest-talk. Scizor can take most any physical hits like a champ and Blissey can do a fantastic job of taking out a physical sweeper. However Swampert doesn't really do anything. Perhaps replacing him with a more offensive pokemon would be a good choice.

Secondly your team is utterly walled by Skarmory and is massively lacking in special attacks. You have ONE ice move on your team. Considering how powerful Ice moves are, dealing x4 damage to some of OU's biggest offensive threats, I would reccomend having at least two.

To be honest, replace Breloom. The rest of your team has synergy but Breloom doesn't. Replace him for a powerful special sweeper, one with lots of versatility. Randomly, lots of good options are Celebi, Heatran, Porygon-z, Azelf, and Gengar. Of those, I think scarfed P-z is good, and Gengar is good as well.

You have a big Zapdos weakness. HP Grass Zapdos takes care of Swampert, Gyarados with T-bolt, Scizor & Breloom with Heat Wave. Blissey stalls it, but that won't be too much of a problem for most teams.

Also who does Scizor pass Swords Dance to? =.= To me it would be much better to switch Baton Pass for Brick Break, giving you an exceedingly powerful sweeper. Steel and Fighting provide neutral coverage against every type and nearly every pokemon in OU save Kingdra. It'd be a good opening for a sweep. Still your Scizor will have big problems with Celetran.

In any case your team needs more ice moves, a special sweeper and a new lead. Perhaps a specially defensive Zapdos. You'd be hard pressed to figure out a good moveset, since your team benefits a lot from both Heat Wave and HP Ice. I would say HP Ice is more important then Heat Wave although thats a tough call. However if you can forego Light Screen, you could run both, although thats quite risky. In any case run Calm and 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe.

Scizor passes Sword Dance to mainly Gyarados and even Flygon/Breloom but considering that Gyarados can stat up on his own, i think i will switch it for Brick Break. Many times i get off a Sword Dance only to have a Heatran switch into my Bullet Punch. So with Brick Break i cover that problem. Celebi and Heatran are indeed problems for Scizor and i agree that Swampert is sometimes dead weight to the team so what do you think of a:

248.png

Lead Tyranitar @ Lum Berry

Adamant . Sand Stream

-Superpower

-Pursuit

-Stealth Rock

-Stone Edge

(i will figure out the EV's and post them soon if you think i should)

This way i will be able to effectively remove its counters with pursuit and do serious damage. Lum Berry to stop statuses.

Skarmory is usually handled well by Breloom. And i know Breloom has absolutely no synergy with the rest of my team, but it is very useful and has saved me so many times it always at least screws over one pokemon PLUS i like it =/. But Skarmory and Zapdos problems i think maybe??? can be solved by replacing Flygon with a:

499.png

Rotom-H @ Choice Scarf

Levitate . Modest/Timid

Thunderbolt

Overheat

Shadow Ball

Trick / Hidden Power [ice]

(EV's will be done later)

Flygon main purpose was my lack of speed on the team, but Scarf Rotom-H does just as well and has a better more useful move-pool that i can utilize to my advantage

Uh.... this is gonna be a toughy. The very first thing i see is your Scizor which is passing attack boosts.......but i dont see anyone who could use those attack boosts right off the bat =/. No one has speed to utilize it. Flygon is scarfed which means EQ will miss when a Flying type or levitater switches in, Outrage makes you confused and allows steels like Metagross, Scizor (who will setup on you), Bronzong and Skarmory who will lay down entry hazards or in Zongs case finish you with a Gyro Ball. Gyarados already has DD and that bulk. SD passed to it doesnt mean it can sweep, you know. Gyara can set it self up if needed and not need to get another boost in atk and +1 in speed. Breloom doesnt care about the atk boosts since most counters will resist or be immune to Focus punch and finish breloom off quickly. I think you should just forgo baton pass for brick break or superpower, use x-scissor and make it the sweeper scizor with life orb. Passing is a surprise from scizor that no one expects these days, with all the Lucarios and Heatrans going around. Not to mention Magnezones who will cripple your zor even if it gets those boosts passed. You pass your boosts......but your opponent finds out that you didnt pass them to something usable. They beat the incoming pokemon and you look like a complete noob -_- Trust me its the same thing i thought when you passed them in our match.

A HUGE thing i noticed is that though your team has good synergy.......EVERY SINGLE POKE save Blissey HAS A 4 TIMES WEAKNESS!!! :eek:

Bulk is essentially nothing if you can hit hard enough on the weakest part. Each and every one of them will perish to the 4 times weak move they get hit with, no matter what. Even a slight tap from those moves will be finishing you off. With some prediction, your opponent will have hardly any trouble finishing these guys off.

Essentially, i say get rid of breloom. It does nothing to benefit your team other than what it does for any other team. Cheap as always.

You have a huge weakness for the Dragon dance sweepers. DD Sala, Gyara and Tar will all pretty much kill this team. Swampert walls dragons sure, but it being a lead goes down rather early on in the match. Leaving you with no DD sally (Salamence, keep up with my pet names :3) counter. DD sally with a fire attack will finish off Zor and beat Loom even with Outrage. Gyara is the only thing that survives those powerful Outrages and it cant even do anything in return. It may even be a 2hko if you switched into SR while Sally DDs and then it 2hkos you. Flygon isnt maxed speed so dont get your hopes up about revenge killing with it.

DD gyara will also be unstoppable. Flygon never ohkos with SE if gyara doesnt switch into SR and Tyranitar is powerful enough to survive your Gyaras and Flygons hits. It will do significant damage to Flygon with crunch and 2hko gyara with a SE and crunch combination.

Zapdos is another issue. The only luck you have is the HP type it chooses. LOL youve given it 2 options. HP grass murders swampy and HP ice nails Flygon. Fortunately if he has the wrong move on the pokemon out, you can finish Zappy off with both Swampy and Flygon.

Fortunately you have a Luke and Ape counter.......but i dont see YOUR scizor counter. Gyaras the only thing that can stop it and it already faces problems with a 4x weakness and SR weakness =(. Sleeping gyara also means a sp. attacker can set up on you.

You have no breloom counter. Again gyara is too much relied upon. Breloom will spore you then seed you and then keep up the pressure with Focus punches that WILL hurt. Constant switchins to SR due to your opponents switching an advantageous pokemon on Gyara will also make its survivability scarce. Not to mention youll be sleeping half the time just trying to recover lost SR damage.

Illithian is right in saying that you need a sp.attacker. The rotom-h form you mentioned is fine. Lukes, Zors and Gyaras will be kept at bay. Switch it with Flygon. DONT use the Tar lead. Its another 4x weakness and it has many more other weaknesses to boot. Swampert is just as fast as Tar and handles your dragon problem.

Also, i see that the 2 blissey sets you mentioned are the ones you copied from me >=(. Dual status blissey was the one i fought you with and the counter version was the one before that =/. I remember beating this same team.

Uh.... this is gonna be a toughy. The very first thing i see is your Scizor which is passing attack boosts.......but i dont see anyone who could use those attack boosts right off the bat =/. No one has speed to utilize it. Flygon is scarfed which means EQ will miss when a Flying type or levitater switches in, Outrage makes you confused and allows steels like Metagross, Scizor (who will setup on you), Bronzong and Skarmory who will lay down entry hazards or in Zongs case finish you with a Gyro Ball. Gyarados already has DD and that bulk. SD passed to it doesnt mean it can sweep, you know. Gyara can set it self up if needed and not need to get another boost in atk and +1 in speed. Breloom doesnt care about the atk boosts since most counters will resist or be immune to Focus punch and finish breloom off quickly. I think you should just forgo baton pass for brick break or superpower, use x-scissor and make it the sweeper scizor with life orb. Passing is a surprise from scizor that no one expects these days, with all the Lucarios and Heatrans going around. Not to mention Magnezones who will cripple your zor even if it gets those boosts passed. You pass your boosts......but your opponent finds out that you didnt pass them to something usable. They beat the incoming pokemon and you look like a complete noob -_- Trust me its the same thing i thought when you passed them in our match.

A HUGE thing i noticed is that though your team has good synergy.......EVERY SINGLE POKE save Blissey HAS A 4 TIMES WEAKNESS!!! :eek:

Bulk is essentially nothing if you can hit hard enough on the weakest part. Each and every one of them will perish to the 4 times weak move they get hit with, no matter what. Even a slight tap from those moves will be finishing you off. With some prediction, your opponent will have hardly any trouble finishing these guys off.

Essentially, i say get rid of breloom. It does nothing to benefit your team other than what it does for any other team. Cheap as always.

You have a huge weakness for the Dragon dance sweepers. DD Sala, Gyara and Tar will all pretty much kill this team. Swampert walls dragons sure, but it being a lead goes down rather early on in the match. Leaving you with no DD sally (Salamence, keep up with my pet names :3) counter. DD sally with a fire attack will finish off Zor and beat Loom even with Outrage. Gyara is the only thing that survives those powerful Outrages and it cant even do anything in return. It may even be a 2hko if you switched into SR while Sally DDs and then it 2hkos you. Flygon isnt maxed speed so dont get your hopes up about revenge killing with it.

DD gyara will also be unstoppable. Flygon never ohkos with SE if gyara doesnt switch into SR and Tyranitar is powerful enough to survive your Gyaras and Flygons hits. It will do significant damage to Flygon with crunch and 2hko gyara with a SE and crunch combination.

Zapdos is another issue. The only luck you have is the HP type it chooses. LOL youve given it 2 options. HP grass murders swampy and HP ice nails Flygon. Fortunately if he has the wrong move on the pokemon out, you can finish Zappy off with both Swampy and Flygon.

Fortunately you have a Luke and Ape counter.......but i dont see YOUR scizor counter. Gyaras the only thing that can stop it and it already faces problems with a 4x weakness and SR weakness =(. Sleeping gyara also means a sp. attacker can set up on you.

You have no breloom counter. Again gyara is too much relied upon. Breloom will spore you then seed you and then keep up the pressure with Focus punches that WILL hurt. Constant switchins to SR due to your opponents switching an advantageous pokemon on Gyara will also make its survivability scarce. Not to mention youll be sleeping half the time just trying to recover lost SR damage.

Illithian is right in saying that you need a sp.attacker. The rotom-h form you mentioned is fine. Lukes, Zors and Gyaras will be kept at bay. Switch it with Flygon. DONT use the Tar lead. Its another 4x weakness and it has many more other weaknesses to boot. Swampert is just as fast as Tar and handles your dragon problem.

Also, i see that the 2 blissey sets you mentioned are the ones you copied from me >=(. Dual status blissey was the one i fought you with and the counter version was the one before that =/. I remember beating this same team.

Ah i actually remember playing you twice, one with this team and your lead Counter Alakzam that team i beat. So you got upset lol and used another team of Skarmory Azelf Lucario and swept my Baton Pass team. And actually i have always had a Counter Blissey for ages and im pretty sure you never faced me with a Counter Blissey at that lol. Although i did use the double status Blissey after are fight it was recommended by Shogun maybe he got it from you. And i simply tried it @ softboiled,toxic,counter,twave and that was while i was writing this RMT like 3 days ago lol. Because Blissey had no legit form of attack and lost easy in stalls i wanted to try it and sorry did not realize it was "yours" lol. But i did not copy it from you atleast Counter Blissey.

Scizor usually passed it to an Offensive Gyarados, so it was able to effectively use its boost with its given speed. It also knew Taunt to stop any attempts at phasing it, so it was pretty good. But once i made the change to a Bulky Gyarados for some defense i lost the importance of Sword Dance. So Scizor has already been fixed with Brick Break and im liking it actually lol. But im considering changing it back.

Really this team handles other Dragon Dance Gyarados/Salamence easy really easy. Although i do depend on Gyarados alot to stop them with Intimidate, then switch off to Swampert which resist the obvious Stone Edge to Gyarados to deliver the final blow with Ice Punch or Stone Edge. And if that does fail i always have Scizor to pick off its remains. Im not really too concerned with this.

I usually work around the 4x weakness with the right switch ins and prediction, and if its Special attacks im off to Blissey. It is very beatable and Gyarados has never taken an electric, i have two Ground pokemon and Blissey. But i guess i should fix that lol. Blissey IS my Zapdos counter. Obviously Zapdos will not be harming Blissey so i will switch it in and force it out. I am going to replace Flygon with a Scarf Rotom-H.

Scizor is always stopped by Gyarados and with Dragon Dance i have nothing to fear. I use Gyarados to absorb the sleep Intimidating Breloom. Or what i used to do was Swampert absorbs the sleep i switch in Gyarados Intimidate and Taunt it resisting Focus Punch. Gyarados has no problem with the Stealth Rock weaknesses unless i play like an idiot and switch it back and forth. I use Rest for easy recovery and it works being able to take a hit. Special Attacks can "set up" on Gyarados but Blissey can come in and wall it out with ease forcing them to switch in their physical attacker only to get a Thunder Wave in its face crippling it so another pokemon can stop it.

Breloom has no syngery with the rest of the team, but it helps the team greatly. Powerful Physical and Special Walls are really hard to take down, but with Breloom coming in for the easy quick Spore handles this problem. Even if they switch to an offensive pokemon i can use that to my advantage and Sub Seed stall them out. It may not support the other pokemon as well as some, but this packs huge power. It is like the glue to the team.

I would like to try this Starmie in place of Swampert. It works like an Anti-lead and has a great move-pool and speed to back it up.

121.png

Starmie @ Life Orb

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Hydro Pump

- Thunderbolt

- Ice Beam

- Rapid Spin

keeps stealth rock off the field and deals serious damage.

Edited by lordhmm975

Ah i actually remember playing you twice, one with this team and your lead Counter Alakzam that team i beat. So you got upset lol and used another team of Skarmory Azelf Lucario and swept my Baton Pass team. And actually i have always had a Counter Blissey for ages and im pretty sure you never faced me with a Counter Blissey at that lol. Although i did use the double status Blissey after are fight it was recommended by Shogun maybe he got it from you. And i simply tried it @ softboiled,toxic,counter,twave and that was while i was writing this RMT like 3 days ago lol. Because Blissey had no legit form of attack and lost easy in stalls i wanted to try it and sorry did not realize it was "yours" lol. But i did not copy it from you atleast Counter Blissey.

I said you got it from me because of the very fact that you didnt use it against me. I didnt know you were using it for ages so i thought you copied it from me. Yes, Im the one who uses Dual Status blissey, it was quite good and surprised people a lot. Shogun Ryu is a great friend of mine and he knew i used it so he recommended it to you.

-__- well yes i lost the first match cause my weakest team wasnt ready for breloom. I think ill have to go full fledged on everyone i face on PP now wont i?

As for the changes, i like them quite a lot. The swords dances will be put to practically the best use with taunting bulky gyarados having max speed.

The new anti lead is great and all but YOU wont be putting SR on your opponents side. I say stick with swampert as your lead. Only, take out either Ice Punch or stone Edge for roar. You need a phazer on the team. Ice punch and Stone edge do pretty much the same thing. Id say keep ice punch for the dragons AND for flygon. Rotom-H or Flygon will handle enemy gyarados anyway.

With your bulky Gyara now made more offensive, you wont need a spinner. Only if you ran the super bulky one would you need the rocks off the field for constant switch ins. Now your gyara may only need 1 maybe 2 switchins and then sweep.

As for that Sp. attackers setting up on your sleeping gyara.........you had no answer save flygon for a Nasty plot ape with Close Combat. It would ravage through your team and it STILL can. Flygon is all that stops it.

- Outrage

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

- Fire Blast

Flygon wont be doing too much with Fire punch im affraid. Scizor will ohko Flygon with a SD Bullet punch. Fire attacks are really needed in this team but only for taking out Scizor, Forry and Bronzong. Youd be better off with Fire Blast in that case.

Still........ BE CAREFUL ABOUT THOSE 4x WEAKNESSES!! I know you think you can handle it but still, a good player will predict and hit you with the attack your weak too on the switch. Its not that hard to predict really <.< One hit is all they need to bring these pokes down.

I said you got it from me because of the very fact that you didnt use it against me. I didnt know you were using it for ages so i thought you copied it from me. Yes, Im the one who uses Dual Status blissey, it was quite good and surprised people a lot. Shogun Ryu is a great friend of mine and he knew i used it so he recommended it to you.

-__- well yes i lost the first match cause my weakest team wasnt ready for breloom. I think ill have to go full fledged on everyone i face on PP now wont i?

Haha well i dont really know, but i think i have gotten a whole lot better since we battled i even have a powerful Metagross Sweep team :D!! And i wasnt able to effectively use that Blissey so i guess its only usable to you then lol, but yeah i heard it from Shogun Ryu.

As for the changes, i like them quite a lot. The swords dances will be put to practically the best use with taunting bulky gyarados having max speed.

The new anti lead is great and all but YOU wont be putting SR on your opponents side. I say stick with swampert as your lead. Only, take out either Ice Punch or stone Edge for roar. You need a phazer on the team. Ice punch and Stone edge do pretty much the same thing. Id say keep ice punch for the dragons AND for flygon. Rotom-H or Flygon will handle enemy gyarados anyway.

With your bulky Gyara now made more offensive, you wont need a spinner. Only if you ran the super bulky one would you need the rocks off the field for constant switch ins. Now your gyara may only need 1 maybe 2 switchins and then sweep.

As for that Sp. attackers setting up on your sleeping gyara.........you had no answer save flygon for a Nasty plot ape with Close Combat. It would ravage through your team and it STILL can. Flygon is all that stops it.

Sweet. I realized what you said was right and Gyarados wouldnt be able to effectively use the Sword Dance pass so maxing its speed solves that problem greatly. But okay i will switch my lead to this

260.png

Swampert (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Torrent

EVs: 240 Atk/252 Def/16 Spd

Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

- Ice Punch

- Roar

Flygon wont be doing too much with Fire punch im affraid. Scizor will ohko Flygon with a SD Bullet punch. Fire attacks are really needed in this team but only for taking out Scizor, Forry and Bronzong. Youd be better off with Fire Blast in that case.

Still........ BE CAREFUL ABOUT THOSE 4x WEAKNESSES!! I know you think you can handle it but still, a good player will predict and hit you with the attack your weak too on the switch. Its not that hard to predict really <.< One hit is all they need to bring these pokes down.

330.png

- Outrage

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

- Fire Blast

and haha ok i will be extra careful dont worry THANK YOU! =]

Edited by lordhmm975
forgot pics :P