Data Corrupt Everytime.

lvlann

I downloaded the latest update of pkhex and everytime i edit something in pkhex and save it, it gives me data corrupt every time. in the morning i used it (with the older version) and it was working fine.. help please.

all i am doing is editing caught pokemon (making them shiny and 6iv) and making 3 new pokemon which are completely legal.... :(

there is definitely something wrong with the new update. i used the older version, created the same pokemon the same way (i had them saved on the desktop), edited the same pokemon by making it shiny and giving it 6iv...and its working.. i don't know what it is but could you please look into it?

Hi there,

I am also having issues with this. What I am using is a gateway on emunand 9.4 3ds xl with pokemon alpha sapphire installed as a .cia.

I was using pkhex to edit my pokemon AS save. What I did was I inserted pokemon into my pc box. After importing the save back into pokemon AS using savedata filer, I started the game and it worked fine. The hacks worked; I opened my pc box and found my charmander and bagon in their, but their names weren't there (the pokemon were nameless). While in the game, I put save and shut off my 3ds. So, I thought to go back and edit my save once more. I clicked on "nickname" in pkhex and added both pokemon's names. I also added latios in the pc box as well. But when i imported the save this time, I started the game and got an error (this save is not compatible error).

I tried to restore from my original, backed up (unedited) save file but I still get the same error.

I am completely noob to this, but it worked the first time, I don't know why it didn't the second time. I would really love any help because I got pretty far into the game and have no idea how to get everything back to normal. Thank you.

Right. I did post the thread there, but I am not coming to results from gbatemp so I thought I would come here. I felt like it would be more appropriate to post here.

I understand that there could possibly be no hope, but is there anything you recommend I try? I am pretty desperate to get my old save back really :(

thank you by the way Kaphotics.