Moves:

Leaf Storm

Hold Back

Wring Out

Giga Drain

Item: None

Pokeball: Cherish Ball

Ribbon: Classic

Dates: January 9th - November 30th (Japan) 21 January 2015 - 30 November 2015 (AUS/UK/US)

Game Distribution: ORAS

Distribution Type: Serial Code (POKEMON497)

Distribution Location: Pokémon Get☆TV/Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter

500.png

Pokemon: Emboar

Level: 50

OT: プレゼント/Present

ID: 01165/01295

Ability: Reckless

Nature: Random

Moves:

Flare Blitz

Hold Back

Head Smash

Take Down

Pokeball: Cherish

Dates: January 16th - November 30th (Japan) 29 January 2015 - 30 November 2015 (AUS/UK/US)

Distribution Type: Serial Code (POKEMON500)

Distribution Location: Pokémon Get☆TV/Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter

503.png

OT: プレゼント/Present

ID: 01165/02055

Ability: Shell Armor

Moves:

Razor Shell

Hold Back

Confide

Hydro Pump

Dates: January 16th - November 30th (Japan) 5 February 2015 - 30 November 2015 (AUS/UK/US)

Distribution Type: Serial Code (POKEMON503)

Distribution Location: Corocoro Magazine/Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter

025-f.png

Pokemon: Pikachu

Level: 10

OT: P-Cafe

ID: 01095

Ability: Static

Moves:

Play Nice

Charm

Nuzzle

Sweet Kiss

Item: Sweet Heart

Ribbon: Special

Dates: January 9 - Feburary 28, 2015

Distribution Type: Local Wireless

Distribution Location: Shibuya, Japan

Sources: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/cam...tml?a002=msign

From Serebii:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire -

It has been announced that there will be several special distributions of the Unova Starters in Japan. These distributions are unique in that they offer these starters with their Hidden Abilities. They will be distributed through Serial Code. On December 28th, a code for Serperior with Contrary will be given on Pokémon Get☆TV and can be redeemed from January 9th to November 30th. This Serperior has the moves Leaf Storm, Hold Back, Wring Out & Giga Drain.

On January 11th 2015, a Emboar with Reckless will also get a code from Pokémon Get☆TV, which can be redeemed from January 16th to November 30th. It has the moves Flare Blitz, Hold Back, Head Smash & Take Down.

Finally, on January 15th 2015, the new issue of CoroCoro will have a serial code for Samurott with its Hidden Ability of Shell Armor and can be redeemed from January 16th to November 30th. It has the moves Razor Shell, Hold Back, Confide & Hydro Pump.

05:13: Another event distribution has also been announced. In Shibuya in Japan, a special Pokémon Café is opening from January 9th to February 28th. Inside, you can receive a special distribution of a Pikachu. This Pikachu comes with the moves Play Nice, Charm, Nuzzle & Sweet Kiss and holds the Sweet Heart item.

Finally, Contrary Serperior!! :D Just the Johto starters left... :)

Official site link: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/campaign/20141219_01.html?a002=msign

Edited by Mega Sceptile

Cool, but I have a question. Hopefully by the same they're released, the Gateway will support 9.2. That being said, since it's region free, and I were to use a Japanese ORAS rom, would I be able to redeem the codes? Also with CoroCoro, order it all the way from the States? They should also release HA Sinnoh starters along with Johto.

Wait, are these seriously yet another exclusive set of events for Japan? Don't get me wrong, I love it that the Unova starters are finally having their hidden abilities released, but Japan exclusive? If that's the case, then wow just wow

Cool, but I have a question. Hopefully by the same they're released, the Gateway will support 9.2. That being said, since it's region free, and I were to use a Japanese ORAS rom, would I be able to redeem the codes? Also with CoroCoro, order it all the way from the States? They should also release HA Sinnoh starters along with Johto.

You'll need the 1.2 patch from the Japanese eShop. But i'm sure the wondercards will be uploaded so you can inject them with PKHeX. :)

Wait, are these seriously yet another exclusive set of events for Japan? Don't get me wrong, I love it that the Unova starters are finally having their hidden abilities released, but Japan exclusive? If that's the case, then wow just wow

Yeah and Serebii listed them as male, so we can't breed them just like the DW starters in Gen V (we can now get Kanto starters in the Friend Safari)... :(

You can only hope some of these starters get distributed across Wonder Trade and you can then breed those HAs for yourself. It really is not a big deal as I doubt there will be no breeding spitbacks across the Wonder Trade network when people start breeding these. As for the HAs themselves, I can see Serperior fans rejoicing, while Emboar also become more powerful. Samurott though.................

Yeah and Serebii listed them as male, so we can't breed them just like the DW starters in Gen V (we can now get Kanto starters in the Friend Safari)... :(

If you breed with a Ditto, there is a small chance for the male to pass the HA, so all is not lost.

You can only hope some of these starters get distributed across Wonder Trade and you can then breed those HAs for yourself. It really is not a big deal as I doubt there will be no breeding spitbacks across the Wonder Trade network when people start breeding these. As for the HAs themselves, I can see Serperior fans rejoicing, while Emboar also become more powerful. Samurott though.................

If you breed with a Ditto, there is a small chance for the male to pass the HA, so all is not lost.

Now that you mention it, I remember I was breeding a male HA Fletchling with a 6 iv Ditto couple of months ago, and yeah it passed off.

This is good to know. :)

Also, poor Samurott, hopefully GF give him a good Mega if it happens. :(

Eh we are talking about the same people who don't know how to balance off their own game, let alone playtest it.

If you don't mind, I'm going to apply that template in this post, just to make it look better, I guess. If anything is amiss, feel free to edit.

025.png

Level: Unknown

OT: Unknown

ID: Unknown

Nature: Unknown

Moves:

Play Nice

Charm

Nuzzle

Sweet Kiss

Pokeball: Unknown

Ribbon: Unknown

Shell Armor?

LOL

How to enter the code as Serial Code is always 16 characters/numbers format :-p

Thanks!

497.png

Pokemon: Serperior

Ability: Contrary

Moves:

Leaf Storm

Hold Back

Wring Out

Giga Drain

Item: Unknown

Dates: December 28, 2014

Distribution Location: Pokémon Get☆TV

500.png

Pokemon: Emboar

Ability: Reckless

Moves:

Flare Blitz

Hold Back

Head Smash

Take Down

Dates: January 11, 2015

Distribution Type: Serial Code

503.png

Pokemon: Samurott

Moves:

Razor Shell

Hold Back

Confide

Hydro Pump

Dates: January 15, 2015

Distribution Type: Serial Code

Distribution Location: Corocoro Magazine

025.png

Ability: Unknown

Moves:

Play Nice

Charm

Nuzzle

Sweet Kiss

For Serperior, code cannot be entered until the 9th of January. My game is Korean software, and it is also 16 digits as well. If you fill in less than 16 digits, the blank fields get automatically filled with zeroes.

With that said, I have a bunch of Contrary Snivy all sitting in my box, but I will not distribute them until they are legally dispersable (starting from 9 January 2015). If anybody wants one badly, feel free to message me.

• 2 weeks later...

The event is now live. :D Already claimed two.

Pokemon: Serperior

OT: プレゼント

ID No. 01095

Ability: Contrary

Moves:

Leaf Storm

Hold Back

Wring Out

Giga Drain

Dates: December 28, 2014

Does that OT say Purezento? I guess it's "Present".

Original post is updated. Now I wonder if these are not blocked from Miracle Trade... I started breeding these and I have a couple of them with Hidden Power Rock (the females ended up with 28 IV, but that should not be a dealbreaker), but the bulk of these are going worldwide. Eh heh. If anybody wants any just let me know. I'd like to get rid of them as there are too many. As for the original event, I do not have. Can anybody confirm if the event one comes with a fixed perfect IV or not?

As for the original event, I do not have. Can anybody confirm if the event one comes with a fixed perfect IV or not?

I can confirm that there are no fixed IV's. Both of my Serperior have not had any 31IV's, all have been below 20 and they are all different on both events.

Thankfully, I've begun breeding them and have already gotten 2 flawless 5 31IV Snivy with Contrary.

If i got a Shiny one, then that would be even better, but I seriously doubt it.

Does that OT say Purezento? I guess it's "Present".

Original post is updated. Now I wonder if these are not blocked from Miracle Trade... I started breeding these and I have a couple of them with Hidden Power Rock (the females ended up with 28 IV, but that should not be a dealbreaker), but the bulk of these are going worldwide. Eh heh. If anybody wants any just let me know. I'd like to get rid of them as there are too many. As for the original event, I do not have. Can anybody confirm if the event one comes with a fixed perfect IV or not?

Yep, it's purezento (present.) :3

And the info on the OP should be updated re: gender, since it's not locked. Just got a female one.

Got a message on my US cart when I tried to redeem the Serperior code that the gift wasn't found.
The code is region-locked to Japanese, like almost all event codes.

From Serebii:

Ahead of the footage in Pokémon Get☆TV, the first images from CoroCoro have leaked thanks to Anime News Network and have revealed the next details about the upcoming movie, due for release in Japan in Summer 2015. It confirms that the Pokémon Hoopa is to make its first appearance and that the movie's initial title is now known as The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa (光輪の超魔神 フーパ). In addition to that, it confirmed that a shiny Rayquaza will be distributed at the World Hobby Fair between January 18 and February 8. It is Level 70 and knows the moves Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Twister, and Extreme Speed. It also revealed that the upcoming Japanese Shell Armor Samurott code for ORAS is POKEMON503

hi

i don't have jpn 3DS

but i manged to boot the JPN version of AS using gateway

got the shiny beldum

when trying to get the Serperior , i get nothing

even if the game is japanese

tried to start new game with japanese language , same thing

During todays episode of Pokémon Get☆TV, the serial code for the Reckless Emboar was revealed. This serial code is a shared code which can be used by multiple people rather than the one-time use serial codes of other events. This code cannot be redeemed until January 16th 2015 but can then be redeemed all the way up to November 30th 2015. The code is POKEMON500.

From Serebii

hi

i don't have jpn 3DS

but i manged to boot the JPN version of AS using gateway

got the shiny beldum

when trying to get the Serperior , i get nothing

even if the game is japanese

tried to start new game with japanese language , same thing

The problem is even though the ROM is JP, when you save since your 3ds region is US the save consider the rom to be US as well. Hence the save you get is a US one not JP.

You can extract the save then check the trainer info in PKhex. If you try to modify it on insertion it will again become a US save.

The only thing to solve this problem is to have a JP emunand or ofcourse JP console

Yep, it's purezento (present.) :3

And the info on the OP should be updated re: gender, since it's not locked. Just got a female one.

Are you sure it's male locked?

Every where else it's mentioned as male-locked D:

Do you want a female one? I can give you one if you'd like.

If this is anything like the older events, the gender is preset when you receive the mon from the serial code, so you would have to be quite lucky for a female.

Do you want a female one? I can give you one if you'd like.

If this is anything like the older events, the gender is preset when you receive the mon from the serial code, so you would have to be quite lucky for a female.

Yes please :)

I would love a female one in my collection.