Ohana3DS (BCH Tool) [Deprecated]

• 11 months later...
56 minutes ago, Dreemurr23 said:

Hi, can someone help me? I'm trying to use Ohana3DS Rebirt but it doesn't works, it just open but doesn't shows me anything. 

Thanks in advance.

PD: Sorry if I have some language mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker.

Have you tried dragging relevant bin files or model files into the Ohana window?

3 minutes ago, Dreemurr23 said:

Oh! It's that the way it works? Sorry for my ignorance, I thought it has another funcionality. Thanks anyway.

Yeah ohana doesn’t just open random files without input. You have to open the files or drag it in so that it displays other stuff, besides the black background.

give it a try, and let us know if it ain’t working :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hope it’s cool to bump this thread for a question:

Once you have the model and animations loaded in Ohana, is it possible to export the model on a paused in a mid-animation frame as .obj?

I’m more interested in having a model in an action pose than adding textures and stuff for animations.

2 minutes ago, irononhearts said:

Hope it’s cool to bump this thread for a question:

Once you have the model and animations loaded in Ohana, is it possible to export the model on a paused in a mid-animation frame as .obj?

I’m more interested in having a model in an action pose than adding textures and stuff for animations.

Don't think so, but blender might be able to help, never used it, but I think it can

• 3 months later...

Yo guys i need help with ohana3ds. so when i try both versions the original and rebirth i am unable to export and replace the texture. Please if you have the time to help me my discord is Spacecadet#6512. Thx

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am trying to use ohana3ds rebirth for the first time, whenever I try to export a texture I get the error message Unhandled exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I got around this by importing the model as well and then it let me export the textures but when I try to use the BCH texture replacer the same error occurs. Can anyone help me?

• 1 month later...

hello, I am a beginner and I would like to know in which folder / file are the maps and the characters. I would also like you to explain to me what the numbers on the files and folders correspond to. Thanks(im french, sorry for my english)