PKHeX Legacy Discussion

guys, i just edited my save file in cyber saves and its giving me data corrupt error. all i did was add 4 pokemon in there. nothing fancy.. all legal pokemon.. just placed them in the boxes and when i turn it on...its data corrupt. help please..

Edited by lvlann

bringing this up again

Press the button before you make any edits to your save file. When you set stuff you change data, thus invalidating any checksums.

guys, i just edited my save file in cyber saves and its giving me data corrupt error. all i did was add 4 pokemon in there. nothing fancy.. all legal pokemon.. just placed them in the boxes and when i turn it on...its data corrupt. help please..

Use the latest version that was posted; if it persists, use the full Pokedex code again (on the current version).

Press the button before you make any edits to your save file. When you set stuff you change data, thus invalidating any checksums.

Use the latest version that was posted; if it persists, use the full Pokedex code again (on the current version).

I wasnt using ul pokedex. it was everyday run of the mill genning pokemon. nothing fancy...no illegal moves..no editing anything else. i got corrupt save. and now i dont know how to restore the save file. I see lots of save files under "save bank" and I see lots of save files under documents-3dssavebank...but i dunno what steps i should be taking to restore my save. :( please guide me..

Just use the most recent one that it made before your edit. ... unless you're the type who turned that off for some reason, it makes a backup before each edit.

As to why... only way I know to tell would be to look at your save files before and after and compare down to the smallest changes.

Safest option here: just start over and stop cheating. You can get everything legit anyways, it just takes a bit of real work and some time.

So i was able to restore. You cant restore using english version of cybersave, only the original will alow that... On the other hand.. U cant edit your save using pkhex via original cyber save. Only engish cybersave will allow that! FML

I'm sorry if this has been asked for the hundredth time but...can I edit saves extracted from the latest version of Gateway? And, can the rom on the flash card access Pokemon Bank?

Edit: I am playing US versions of the games, X and Ruby, and I will be buying the US version of Gateway.

PKHEX TRAINER STATS

0 x 01C= nuber of caught pokemon (online battle stat)

0 x 024= number of Hached eggs (online battle stat)

0 x 028= number of evolved pokemon (online battle stat)

0 x 0EC= number of NICE! Recived

0 x 0F4= total number of the people meet online

0 x 0FC= actual number of pokemiles

0 x 100= number of obtained pokemiles

0 x 1FC= number of of the people meet online in one day

Please post the stats u know. thx

Yes, you Can. You can use the rom with the bank only if it is .3dz (If You DUMP your original ROM you can also play online in emunand).

Were you referring to my post? I'm not sure. Can you answer my question though? Is there any way to use this with a retail card without Cyber Save Editor?

@Allgamesdude: This is answered on the very first post, as well as FAR TOO MANY TIMES throughout this thread, and everyone is sick of hearing it (Any hurt you feel from that is well-earned for not believing [assuming you even read it] the opening post by the maker of this program). If there was a way, IT WOULD BE KNOWN AND OPENLY SO. The only way to Gen in Pokemon Gen VI games is to either import Japanese versions + Cyber Editor or to be a pirate and not buy the games at all.

Were you referring to my post? I'm not sure. Can you answer my question though? Is there any way to use this with a retail card without Cyber Save Editor?

(assuming that the upcoming 9.0-9.2 support from gateway works)

1. Get new gateway card

2. get ROM for X/Y/OR/AS (please purchase at least one copy of the game before you *acquire* this)

3. use PKHeX to put whatever you want on that copy of pokemon, which you can play like a retail copy on your 3DS

4. Play like normal, or trade them to your retail copy